LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Humble. Are any of you?  (Read 9618 times)

HumbleGospelDrummer

Re: Humble. Are any of you?
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2007, 09:01:03 PM »
whats yall's usernames

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2007, 01:14:21 AM »
and i cant show humbleness when everybody is tryin' to "school" me.

Actually that's the exact time to show humility.  Show that you are humble enough to listen without the immediate need to respond or "defend" yourself.  That's true humilty. 

I aint mad atcha my man.     
When you've done your very best, do even better.

JFunky

« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2007, 07:54:45 AM »
...lol.  It looks like the board is back at it again.

...wait a minute.... I didn't judge humbleGD at all so I don't know where he's getting this from. :-\ 

...and yes, this is a Gospel Site.  Now I can't say the same for it's members or visitors.  ;D ;D ;D

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2007, 08:03:08 AM »
...lol.  It looks like the board is back at it again.

...wait a minute.... I didn't judge humbleGD at all so I don't know where he's getting this from. :-\ 

...and yes, this is a Gospel Site.  Now I can't say the same for it's members or visitors.  ;D ;D ;D

Why not just call me out??  ;D ;D ;D

Rjthakid

« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2007, 09:03:29 AM »
why do so many ppl mistake my posts for somethin' else. im not boasting, Jesus, i was wonderin' who on this forum had they're heart in check.

Chillax homey.  We clown in here.  It's neva personal between the fam.  The only times things get personal is when somebody new to the site (read: NooB) who doesn't know how we roll comes on and gets offended.  Other than that, nobody here goes for blood.

Oh, and until you hit 100 posts, you're considered a "noob" which pretty much makes you fair game, so post quickly!!!!!!

:D  :D  :D

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2007, 09:06:08 AM »
Chillax homey.  We clown in here.  It's neva personal between the fam.  The only times things get personal is when somebody new to the site (read: NooB) who doesn't know how we roll comes on and gets offended.  Other than that, nobody here goes for blood.

Oh, and until you hit 100 posts, you're considered a "noob" which pretty much makes you fair game, so post quickly!!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE NSA!

Rjthakid

« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2007, 09:16:06 AM »

JFunky

« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2007, 09:18:00 AM »

...I don't think it's 100 anymore.  I actually think it's 300 posts.  At 100 you still don't know the board or members well unless you're lurking for a year or two like some people have. lol

Your Humble(st),

- JFunky

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2007, 09:20:20 AM »

Yezzzzzirr.... as Funk man would say. haha

JFunky

« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2007, 10:45:51 AM »
...Okay, what does N.S.A. mean again ?/?  Newbie____ ____?

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2007, 10:46:00 AM »
Listen, if you have to tell people that you are humble then you aint humble!!!!!!!!!
Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!

Rjthakid

« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2007, 10:50:28 AM »
...Okay, what does N.S.A. mean again ?/?  Newbie____ ____?

Newbie Suppression Agency.   8)

Note: Noobs who come in contributing and showing respect are embraced.  Those who come in starting fires and calling folk out on their first post get tha bizness.

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2007, 10:57:37 AM »
Im not humble! Im really stuck up, good lookin, rich, famous, all your women wana roll with me (Mostly ER's wife and JFunky's Mom), and a student of the drums and bass!!!!!
Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!

JFunky

« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2007, 11:01:16 AM »
Listen, if you have to tell people that you are humble then you aint humble!!!!!!!!!

...what if he truly is though?  My thing is this...there are guys that walk around telling everybody that they are humble but in actuallity they are really talking to themselves and telling themselves to stay humble, ya feel me.  I meet them all the time at music stores.lol

...now, edough said something interesting on the first page of this thread but seriously, "my opinion" is that it is up to others to tell us this and not us.  I think we all have an arrogant moment from time to time or am I wrong on this?

Offline Cherri

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Imperial Majesty! $200,000...

« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2007, 11:10:30 AM »

Bottom Line... Humble isn't a look.. Not yesterday, today or tomorrow...
What can I $ay Juanita Bynum is my cicerone.

B_XALTED

« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2007, 11:47:18 AM »
yeah......it just bothers me that ppl judge another on a gospel forum.

They're not judging.....

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2007, 11:57:15 AM »
Im not humble! Im really stuck up, good lookin, rich, famous, all your women wana roll with me (Mostly ER's wife and JFunky's Mom), and a student of the drums and bass!!!!!

Are you having those dreams again BBD? I thought some couch time took care of that.  ;D

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2007, 11:57:29 AM »
Newbie Suppression Agency.   8)

Note: Noobs who come in contributing and showing respect are embraced.  Those who come in starting fires and calling folk out on their first post get tha bizness.

Yezzzzzir....

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2007, 12:03:28 PM »
Yo, I usually only come into THIS forum when it's slow or I need a great laugh and once again, ya'll drummer's did NOT disappoint.

A thread that should have ended on Pg 1. with RJ's funny, funny post. is NOW on Pg. 4???  :o :o :o

*sounding like Don King*

ONLY IN THE DRUMMER'S FORUM!!!!  :D ;D :D ;D :D
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

JFunky

« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2007, 12:16:33 PM »
A thread that should have ended on Pg 1. with RJ's funny, funny post. is NOW on Pg. 4???  :o :o :o

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up