LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Humble. Are any of you?  (Read 9560 times)

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

Re: Humble. Are any of you?
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2007, 05:30:32 PM »
yeah, i still cant understand why my screen name is troublesome to others tho.but like i said its alllllllllllll goooddddddd.

It's probably got something to do with your name & the title of this thread... Just a wild guess tho.  ;)

"I don't get it."  - G.W.B.

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2007, 05:34:05 PM »
yeah, i still cant understand why my screen name is troublesome to others tho.but like i said its alllllllllllll goooddddddd.

read this. it might help:

HumbleGospelDrummer

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2007, 05:54:22 PM »
lol, *sighs*

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2007, 05:57:36 PM »
OK young man, I guess someone has to school you on LGM DRUMMER MANSION RULES!!!!

#1. LEARN WHAT TO POST AND WHAT NOT TO POST. THIS THREAD YOU POSTED WAS WEAK!!! HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LEARNING DRUMS.

#2. YOU CALL YOURSELF HUMBLE, BUT MANY IN THIS ROOM SEE YOU AS NOT SO HUMBLE. YOU CAN'T LABEL YOURSELF HUMBLE. LET PEOPLE HOW KNOW YOU MAKE THAT DETEMINATION.

#3. TALK ABOUT DRUMS UNTIL YOU KNOW THE FAM.

#4. THIS ROOM IS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS. WE KEEP IT VERY REAL UP IN HERE AND SOMETIMES FOLKS CAN'T HANG. SO DON'T TAKE ANYTHING TOO PERSONAL, BECAUSE THE DRUMMERS IN HERE ARE VERY DOWN TO EARTH AND WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT'S ON THEIR MINDS.

I'm sure there's more rules too add, so I'll let the my other Lil bros. school you...

HumbleGospelDrummer

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2007, 06:08:06 PM »
OK young man, I guess someone has to school you on LGM DRUMMER MANSION RULES!!!!

#1. LEARN WHAT TO POST AND WHAT NOT TO POST. THIS THREAD YOU POSTED WAS WEAK!!! HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LEARNING DRUMS.

#2. YOU CALL YOURSELF HUMBLE, BUT MANY IN THIS ROOM SEE YOU AS NOT SO HUMBLE. YOU CAN'T LABEL YOURSELF HUMBLE. LET PEOPLE HOW KNOW YOU MAKE THAT DETEMINATION.

#3. TALK ABOUT DRUMS UNTIL YOU KNOW THE FAM.

#4. THIS ROOM IS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS. WE KEEP IT VERY REAL UP IN HERE AND SOMETIMES FOLKS CAN'T HANG. SO DON'T TAKE ANYTHING TOO PERSONAL, BECAUSE THE DRUMMERS IN HERE ARE VERY DOWN TO EARTH AND WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT'S ON THEIR MINDS.

I'm sure there's more rules too add, so I'll let the my other Lil bros. school you...

reply to #1
I thought this was a gospel site which means that humbleness DOES have to do somethin' with gospel drummers if you're serious about ministry and not doing it as a hobby and think of it as just drumming.

reply to #2
If i let ppl know how i make that determination i'll just be breakin' your #1 and backin' up my reply to #1

reply to #4
I know you keep it real in here but i was expecting that some of you do it without intentionally tryin' to start drama when i'm tryin to keep peace.

God bless

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2007, 06:11:46 PM »
#5 LGM Drummers must not agree in all threads & discussions. It's a prerequisite that we disagree as often as possible. ;D

#6 When SabianKnight, j_kay & JFunky post... you listen.

#7 The only LGM-drummers-endorsed-builder here is Rick aka ibilddrums. Anyone else who tries to get in WILL be shown to conference room A, B, C and D.

#8 There will be no threads/posts/discussions of Spanky if it doesn't have controversy & at least 2 "encouraging" posts from Div. ;)

#9 Your momma is not off limits to BBD.

#10 Neither is the rest of your family.

;D

That's it from me. Next...

HumbleGospelDrummer

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2007, 06:19:32 PM »
#5 LGM Drummers must not agree in all threads & discussions. It's a prerequisite that we disagree as often as possible. ;D

#6 When SabianKnight, j_kay & JFunky post... you listen.

#7 The only LGM-drummers-endorsed-builder here is Rick aka ibilddrums. Anyone else who tries to get in WILL be shown to conference room A, B, C and D.

#8 There will be no threads/posts/discussions of Spanky if it doesn't have controversy & at least 2 "encouraging" posts from Div. ;)

#9 Your momma is not off limits to BBD.

#10 Neither is the rest of your family.

;D

That's it from me. Next...

lol this dude wild haha

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2007, 06:19:50 PM »
reply to #4
I know you keep it real in here but i was expecting that some of you do it without intentionally tryin' to start drama when i'm tryin to keep peace.

God bless

You don't need to keep the peace. By all means, if you have an opinion & do voice just be able to post clear thoughts, not out of anger, because one of us disagreed. That is how a lot of discussions get heated on here. People end up posting out of anger rather than thinking things through.

There is obviously value in being humble (the like of which you speak) however it does contradict itself if you can say to others "I am a humble musician".
You are no longer humble.

Also, you'll know the difference if we're intentionally causing or not.

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2007, 06:21:22 PM »
reply to #1
I thought this was a gospel site which means that humbleness DOES have to do somethin' with gospel drummers if you're serious about ministry and not doing it as a hobby and think of it as just drumming.

reply to #2
If i let ppl know how i make that determination i'll just be breakin' your #1 and backin' up my reply to #1

reply to #4

God bless

Welcome to yhe Fam bro.... Just get use to us on here man. Like E-RUH says" WELCOME TO THE WILDEST RIDE ON EARTH"!!!!!
 This is a GREAT learning resource tool. Feel free to participate and share what you know about drums. 8)

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2007, 06:22:42 PM »
#11: You betta put on the WHOLE Armor of God before stepping foot in drummers forum.

#12: Beware of the vets, they will eat you up and spit you back out before you can count 1 e and a....

#13: In your first few months, be more ears than mouth...thats how learning happens.

#14: When you are new to the fam, you are allowed to post a topic describing yourself, your background, your style, who you play with and what your gear is. It is considered rude otherwise. Think about it, showing up to someones party and just making yourself at home when no one knows you...

and another piece of advice for you... Re-read what RJ said. Someone bragging on themselves being humble shows that they are not humble. Dont say you are humble. Show you are humble.

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2007, 06:24:59 PM »
lol this dude wild haha

Just to let you know, Fred is respected in the mansion. Get to know him and, all of us ,and you will understand our relationships go way beyond LGM ;)

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2007, 06:26:38 PM »
#11: You betta put on the WHOLE Armor of God before stepping foot in drummers forum.

#12: Beware of the vets, they will eat you up and spit you back out before you can count 1 e and a....

#13: In your first few months, be more ears than mouth...thats how learning happens.

#14: When you are new to the fam, you are allowed to post a topic describing yourself, your background, your style, who you play with and what your gear is. It is considered rude otherwise. Think about it, showing up to someones party and just making yourself at home when no one knows you...

and another piece of advice for you... Re-read what RJ said. Someone bragging on themselves being humble shows that they are not humble. Dont say you are humble. Show you are humble.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN!!!!!!

HumbleGospelDrummer

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2007, 06:26:59 PM »

lollllllllll, i wasnt braggin' i was just tryin to see who all had their motives in check so i could chat with them later on, no harm intended, and i cant show humbleness when everybody is tryin' to "school" me.

God bless

Offline drummer_boi23

• LGM Member

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2007, 07:33:39 PM »
for the most part i really try to be humble of course there are times when i slipped but i always pray to be a humble musician since that is the topic
Strive to make it to the top practise makes perfect if you pray and practice God will lead

HumbleGospelDrummer

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2007, 07:40:48 PM »
for the most part i really try to be humble of course there are times when i slipped but i always pray to be a humble musician since that is the topic

in what kind of situations do you slip on?

HumbleGospelDrummer

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2007, 07:44:49 PM »
aye drummer_boi check out my thread in gospelchops where they helped me become more humble with advice http://gospelchops.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=862, yeah my username is jarod

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2007, 08:30:56 PM »
aye drummer_boi check out my thread in gospelchops where they helped me become more humble with advice http://gospelchops.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=862, yeah my username is jarod

That's Greats, Jarod, that you posted a thread on another website and you learned from it... Now, you asked a QUESTION, (in reference to your topic subject of this thread on this website). You did not ask for advise in this thread you posted, you asked  " Humble. Are any you? " So, fam here see that as you checking" Hearts". Understand?...God Bless and stay humble  :)

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2007, 08:34:17 PM »
Ahh... so you're the GC jarod. I was wondering when you started posting about your Pro M & then the A Customs...

HumbleGospelDrummer

« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2007, 08:47:27 PM »
Ahh... so you're the GC jarod. I was wondering when you started posting about your Pro M & then the A Customs...

itsssssss ya boy lol.  yall got a account on GC too?

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2007, 08:54:57 PM »
itsssssss ya boy lol.  yall got a account on GC too?
Yes. GC is fam.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up