LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please Read ! ! !  (Read 243 times)

Offline fulltimeministry07

• LGM Member

Please Read ! ! !
« on: March 17, 2007, 08:05:05 AM »
hi im new on the relationship chat.however, i have been waiting to get on a good solid site to get to know christian folk.what better site than lgm cause we all are into music.so if all else fails, music wont.i just want to get to know new people.REAL TRUE people.not trying to jump in no relationship just looking for a true friendship.i have no friends only associates!i would love to have a true friend close or far.but i cant seem to find anyone.so get me back anyone male or female.i love God and trying to get where i need to be.just want to talk to someone is all.get at me

Offline KurzLand

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: Please Read ! ! !
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 11:09:57 PM »
You can talk to whoever you like. Everybody here on LGM is a good person one way or another. :)
"Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him." -A.Huxley

Offline Keys410

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • A perfect man I am not, but I strive to be!

Re: Please Read ! ! !
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 03:35:34 PM »
You can talk to whoever you like. Everybody here on LGM is a good person one way or another. :)

Yeah everybody but you....You gotta watch out for this one...If he forgets to take his medicine its like talking to a completely different person
I'm destined for greatness!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up