LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where do you play your bestest...Hahahaha  (Read 564 times)

Offline Hotsticks1

• LGM Member
  • Welcome to my world...
    • Myspace

Where do you play your bestest...Hahahaha
« on: March 20, 2007, 07:36:42 PM »
Just curious as to where you guys perform the best and under what conditions. I'd have to say personally I'm usually at my best in a studio setting after a big ol' meal. Either that or on Sunday mornings when I'm playing under the annointing. Sometimes things go so good it just makes you wanna hop off the set and start shoutin with no beat...Hahahahaha. Ya'll know what I'm talking about.
"If thine enemy wrong thee...Buy each of his children a drum"

Offline porkpiepoppa

• LGM Member
  • i can do ALL things phil 4:13*

Re: Where do you play your bestest...Hahahaha
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 12:44:21 AM »
in my garage when im practicing it seems i can KILL harder then spanky and all those guys in there lol but when i get infront of people it dont come out the same lol i end up just playin pocket and not doing anything outside the box
<!-- Copied from MySpace.com -->
Find me on MySpace a

Offline phat_pocket07

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 03:23:15 PM »
Yo I feel ya pork pie. It be like that sometimes. But I play my best at church when the band is hot and at a gig groovin
Mike J.

HumbleGospelDrummer

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 04:17:17 PM »
i play my best at my home church whenever my two uncles come and get on guitar and bass and my cousin on the organ.

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 05:39:19 PM »
I sort of let loose more at church because theres nothing like playing on your own kit... :) this may sound weird but sometimes a kit can influence a drummer to let loose a little more outside of church because of what the kit is like.... If I am really exited I tend not to play as well as I normally would at church because I am so exited to get on the kit but when I am relaxed I can " become one with the drums"..lol.. j/k... ;D ;D
Richard
Pages: [1]   Go Up