LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Judas Within  (Read 232 times)

Offline funkStrat_97

• LGM Member
  • Da' House Rocka' is in Da' House!
    • Facebook

The Judas Within
« on: March 23, 2007, 01:03:50 PM »
I just read this article on Crosswalk.com and it was very thought provoking.  We see in Judas, a man who was hand-picked by Jesus Christ to be one of the original 12 deciples.  He had the honor of walking with the Lord and seeing first hand the miracles that Jesus performed.  Yet, for what amounts to $20.00 (the price of a slave), he betrayed the Lord.  Jesus said of the one that was to betray him, that it would be "better if he were never born".  Those are some heavy words coming from the Lord who gave us his amazing grace and mercy.  That Jesus would effectively say that this person is hopeless is profound.  This got me to thinking: what would I betray the Lord for?  Or even more to the point; what have I already betrayed Him for?  Here is the article for you to read for yourself:

What Happened to Judas
“Don't bother to give God instructions, just report for duty”
- Corrie Ten Boom

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Not ONE Muslim joke!! >:-(

Re: The Judas Within
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 01:44:23 PM »
If memory serves me correctly, Judas was also the ONLY Disciple to understand/comprehend immediately EVERY Parable Jesus ever spoke.

Overall, all I can say is...WOW!!!!  New meaning to, "Take a moment & examine thyself".

Thanks for posting this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up