LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You!!!!  (Read 751 times)

Offline princessofpraise

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Extravagant Worshipper!!
    • Anointed for Praise Ministries

Thank You!!!!
« on: April 08, 2007, 07:15:24 PM »
I wanted to let those involved in in this forum and this website know that I am so grateful to have found you! I have been singing since I was 3, but I never had been able to play the piano. I began lessons about 6 months ago. I also found this website and begin the lessons on here. My keyboard player was out for the past two weeks. I was actually able to play for the rehearsals and play preaching chords behind my Pastor. My Pastor is amazed at how quickly I have learned to play. I could cry when I think about what God has done. My life long dream has been to play the piano and use that talent for God's glory. Thanks to everyone for being there for me! I always felt like I was not complete as a worship leader because I could not play the piano. God is doing a new thing in my life and I give Him all the glory!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Talent without character is called a "show".

kadman92

Re: Thank You!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 07:43:46 PM »
Praise GOD!!!

Because of your faithfulness and the anointing upon you is why you were able to "be in the zone".  I'm sure while you were playing you ended up playing some stuff that YOU HAD NO PREVIOUS knowledge of and was like THAT SOUNDS GOOD. 

When we are available vessels GOD through HIS anointing can MAGNIFY or INCREASE our gift or talent.

To quote ol' mother Sherman.... "keep on keepin on!!!"

Offline saxandkeys

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • "You ain't gotta go nowhere...I gotchu!"

Re: Thank You!!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 10:25:13 AM »
I wanted to let those involved in in this forum and this website know that I am so grateful to have found you! I have been singing since I was 3, but I never had been able to play the piano. I began lessons about 6 months ago. I also found this website and begin the lessons on here. My keyboard player was out for the past two weeks. I was actually able to play for the rehearsals and play preaching chords behind my Pastor. My Pastor is amazed at how quickly I have learned to play. I could cry when I think about what God has done. My life long dream has been to play the piano and use that talent for God's glory. Thanks to everyone for being there for me! I always felt like I was not complete as a worship leader because I could not play the piano. God is doing a new thing in my life and I give Him all the glory!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WOW!!!!!!!!!

That took alot of faith and guts........Just keep praying like EVERYTHING depends on GOD....and... working and practicing like EVERYTHING depends on YOU!    DO YOUR THING!
I'd rather be imperfectly inspired, than to be perfectly entertained...
Pages: [1]   Go Up