LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer of Increase & Daily Confession  (Read 2217 times)

Offline melodic

• LGM Member
    • http://

Prayer of Increase & Daily Confession
« on: August 06, 2003, 09:19:39 AM »
Father, we come to you today, thanking you for being almighty and powerful.  It is in you that we live,  dwell, and  have our beings.  Right now, we pray the prayer of increase upon your people everywhere.  Enlarge our territories Lord, grant us favor.  You said that you would supply all of our needs according to your riches and glory, and that if we seek you first, you will grant us the desires of our hearts.  Father this day, we say yes to your will, and yes to your way.  In the name of Jesus, we count it done..AMEN.  Now here is a daily confession that God inspired me to write for my musicians, choir, & praise team.  Hope this blesses someone

I AM RICH. I AM BLESSED.  I AM WALKING IN THE FULLNESS OF GOD.
I AM DEBT FREE, ALL MY BILLS ARE PAID, MY DAYS OF BARELY MAKING IT ARE OVER.
THERE IS NO LACK IN MY LIFE.  I HAVE MUCH SUCCESS. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER.
I AM WEALTHY AND HEALTHY.  BY THE STRIPES OF JESUS MY BODY IS HEALED.
I AM AN ANNOINTED MINISTER OF MUSIC.  MY GIFTS ARE PERFECTED.
I AM A LEADER.  I AM THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL.
THE CURSE OF POVERTY, LAZINESS, AND SICKNESS ARE OVER.  
I AM FOUND FAITHFUL IN ALL MY WAYS.  I AM AN HUMBLE, OBIEDIEANT SERVANT.  FOR AN HUMBLE CHILD TASTES THE GRACE.  
THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN ARE OPENED UNTO ME.  EVERYTHING THAT GOD PROMISED ME, I SHALL HAVE.  EVERYTHING THAT I DOETH SHALL PROSPER.
OUR MUSICIANS ARE BLESSED.  OUR CHOIR IS BLESSED.  OUR FAMILIES ARE BLESSED.  ALL VOIDS ARE FILLED IN OUR MINISTRY OF MUSIC.  WE HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH FINANCES TO MEET OUR NEEDS.
OUR PASTOR IS BLESSED.  OUR MEMBERS ARE BLESSED.  BY FAITH WE ARE ALL ON ONE ACCORD.  THE ANNOINTING DESTROYS EVERY YOKE.  FOR WE WALK AND LIVE BY FAITH.
FOR WE SERVE A GOD THAT IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDINGLY, ABUNDANTLY, ABOVE ANYTHING THAT WE COULD EVER ASK OR THINK.  BY FAITH, I SPEAK THESE THINGS INTO EXISTANCE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.  AMEN!
BELIEVE (Because Emmanuel Lives I Expect Victory Everytime)  http://www.cottagesoft.com/~songbird/graphics/mgglogo01_thumb.jpg
Pages: [1]   Go Up