LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: College Professer has scientific evidence that God exist...  (Read 249 times)

Offline BaptistPraise

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Chanel Symone Luke (7.7.07)

Oh To Be Kept!

Offline PianoWizard

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • 費思是能力到不恐慌

Re: College Professer has scientific evidence that God exist...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 10:01:58 AM »
This is a debate that is and has been going on throughout the ages. We as human beings are always looking for some kind of definitive proof by using some means of science. For some of us faith is enough, but for some there is a need to have tangible evidence. It’s an incredible turn of events to prove that God does exist via science. 

Personally, I feel that science has its limits and where human comprehension, explanation and rational fail, something else must come in. I'm sure that everyone has an opinion on this and can't wait to hear their views.

PianoWiz...

Offline OleJ

• LGM Member
  • The Roberta Martin Singers
    • The Golden Era Gospel Blog

Re: College Professer has scientific evidence that God exist...
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 11:45:45 AM »
I'm going to use an old cliche, but I know that I KNOW that I know that God exists. I see it everyday, things have happened to me that couldn't have been anything BUT God. Now, God created everything, including science and mathematics, so why should it be odd that He can be "found" through it?
God wants Spiritual Fruit, not Religious Nuts. Check out my blog:http://goldeneragospel.blogspot.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up