LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is with Churches and these OLD DRUMSETS!!??  (Read 7529 times)

HumbleGospelDrummer

Re: What is with Churches and these OLD DRUMSETS!!??
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2007, 11:39:59 AM »
lol, yall are wild

Offline GDrummaFan

• LGM Member

« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2007, 08:20:46 PM »
I Got Three Pearl Sets that I love...BUT I WILL NOT TAKE THE TO CHURCH!!  Knowing that after church the little kids like to take one stick and jus bang on the drums till they mama snatch them up...if them lil kids touch my 6 pieces ima bust some caps!! LOL ..

But at my church I got a CANNON drumset...anybody heard of them??? 
Jay-Beezzy Doin Big Things 4 God!!!

Offline j_kay

• LGM Member

« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2007, 06:18:44 AM »
But at my church I got a CANNON drumset...anybody heard of them??? 

Yeah, they're cheap drums.   ;D
~ This thread is beyond hijacked - it's been kidnapped... ~

Offline j_kay

• LGM Member

« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2007, 06:20:52 AM »
Knowing that after church the little kids like to take one stick and jus bang on the drums till they mama snatch them up...if them lil kids touch my 6 pieces ima bust some caps!! LOL ..

That's funny, but how would they get sticks?  Never leave sticks near the drums when you are away from them.  After the downbeat, they're supposed to go into your stickbag and off they go with the owner (you).

Hands, I can see, but sticks?  Nah...
~ This thread is beyond hijacked - it's been kidnapped... ~

Offline GDrummaFan

• LGM Member

« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2007, 09:31:59 AM »
That's funny, but how would they get sticks?  Never leave sticks near the drums when you are away from them.  After the downbeat, they're supposed to go into your stickbag and off they go with the owner (you).

Hands, I can see, but sticks?  Nah...

I seen kids take stick....I use to be one brother....the deacons wore me out (joke) .. but i been to churches where kids do that tho.. but yea man my cannon set aint all that..the heads is old and snare stand broke..theres only one ride cymbol and no crashes...

but my church aint all that hippity hoppity..its more elderly people..

matter fact .. im 17 and im one of the few youngest.. so theres no kids bangin unless anotha church comes around
Jay-Beezzy Doin Big Things 4 God!!!

HumbleGospelDrummer

« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2007, 08:29:22 AM »
Just wonderin' but, does anybody else besides me feel kinda bad to tell the kids they cant play after church? Sometimes my conscious bugs me a bit.....

drummin4JC

« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2007, 11:48:50 AM »
this thread is 5 months old... lol

Yea i feel bad for those little kids to, my MD tells me to get them off but i feel bad so I let somebody else see them and they take them off. lol

HumbleGospelDrummer

« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2007, 12:43:41 PM »
lol, i know i was searching for something and didnt want to start a new thread, plus i was bored.

But i guess i think about how much i dislike being kicked off of the kit, that i hate to do it to somebody else.  But i got no prob tellin' the kids that are just around my kit to bang on stuff.  Another thing that bugs me are the kids that always want me to teach them, i wouldnt have a problem with it but there are already too many drummers and we need more bassists, guitarists, keyboardists, organists and horn players.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up