LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you guys ever think about this  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Rachaud

• LGM Member
  • God has done a work in my life.

Do you guys ever think about this
« on: June 08, 2007, 04:43:04 PM »
LGM family do yall ever think about how many people live their lives everyday and don't even think once about God. I was in walmart today and I was waiting on my sister to finish doing her shopping. And I was just looking around at the people. And I said to myself it's going to be a lot of disappointed people on Judgement day. I just want to know what yall think?
What God is Going to do in your life later on will make sense of whats happening right now.

shane254

Re: Do you guys ever think about this
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 04:58:32 PM »
Thought that in a department store today when I got sad thinkin how cool it would be to not have to worry about money to buy anything. Then I realized they don't really matter in life (no cliche) cause they are short lived. And I never honestly felt that before.

And there was peace (silence)....

Offline Furious Styles

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 05:15:38 PM »
I came into that very knowledge so many years ago. I believe our society as a whole leans to much on this system for validation. We all love having the desires of our hearts but the mature believer learns to be content in either situation. That's when you know you are free.
Ignorance is Bliss

shane254

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 05:20:31 PM »
I came into that very knowledge so many years ago. I believe our society as a whole leans to much on this system for validation. We all love having the desires of our hearts but the mature believer learns to be content in either situation. That's when you know you are free.

Yea but u know how u be taught that and u also say it for how many years before u actually truly understand wut it all means and u truly accept it and u truly feel the peace and contentment of salvation even like Job said "tho he slay me yet will I trust him". Very few ppl actually have such contentment than is often proclaimed. I know, cause i wuz there  ;D

Khristeennah

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 05:28:53 PM »
LGM family do yall ever think about how many people live their lives everyday and don't even think once about God. I was in walmart today and I was waiting on my sister to finish doing her shopping. And I was just looking around at the people. And I said to myself it's going to be a lot of disappointed people on Judgement day. I just want to know what yall think?

I think about that all the time... It's crazy!! Sometimes i wonder is my Christian friends will be there thats why i try to SPREAD God word everywhere!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up