LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GET READY GET READY!!!!  (Read 1034 times)

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • YES INDEED!!! AND THATS A RAP!!!

GET READY GET READY!!!!
« on: May 06, 2008, 08:49:07 PM »
Family, I will be in Fort Wayne Ind. next weekend on May the 18th along side  my brother Minister Ladell Cole, with whom many of you know, at Shiloh Baptist Church, where the Pastor Albert Walker is the overseer. 2TIGHT... here I come Doc!!  The Cole Brothers would love to meet all LGM family there. The service is at 11am that Sunday morning. DONT MISS THIS PRAISE PARTY!!! if you want more info just pm me. AND THATS A REAL RAPP!!!!  Bishop Cole 
"Stay in God Always"  - Bishop Lamar Cole
"It's not about the Music, it's about the Ministry"

Offline 2tight

• LGM Member

Re: GET READY GET READY!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 09:57:16 AM »
Family, I will be in Fort Wayne Ind. next weekend on May the 18th along side  my brother Minister Ladell Cole, with whom many of you know, at Shiloh Baptist Church, where the Pastor Albert Walker is the overseer. 2TIGHT... here I come Doc!!  The Cole Brothers would love to meet all LGM family there. The service is at 11am that Sunday morning. DONT MISS THIS PRAISE PARTY!!! if you want more info just pm me. AND THATS A REAL RAPP!!!!  Bishop Cole 

when when is u leaving to come down here? i have rehearsal on saturday from 10am-12:25pm. id we can't meet that day.then maybe if it is possible stop by my church on sunday morning.i will b at sunday school at 9am.r sunday school b over wit around 10:07.
Shannon moore

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 12:48:36 PM »
when when is u leaving to come down here? i have rehearsal on saturday from 10am-12:25pm. id we can't meet that day.then maybe if it is possible stop by my church on sunday morning.i will b at sunday school at 9am.r sunday school b over wit around 10:07.

As of right now, I will be leaving that Sunday morning but things could change to where I leave that saturday, but if I left saturday, I would still miss your rehersal that morning Doc.  Bishop Cole

Offline 2tight

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 02:11:29 PM »

As of right now, I will be leaving that Sunday morning but things could change to where I leave that saturday, but if I left saturday, I would still miss your rehersal that morning Doc.  Bishop Cole

OK,NO PROBLEM.i MY CHURCH WILL B A PILGRIM BAPTIST CHURCH SUNDAY EVENING  EITHER AT 4 OR 5. MY CHURCH FWR OUR eouns 1 or b4 1
Shannon moore

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 02:04:01 PM »
Shannon, maybe you can skip out for a bit on Sunday and come thru Doc!  Bishop Cole

Offline 2tight

• LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 04:28:12 PM »
Shannon, maybe you can skip out for a bit on Sunday and come thru Doc!  Bishop Cole

I DON'T KNOW IM GOING TO ABLE TO SLIP OUT. I NO WE GET OUT AROUND  EVERY SUNDAY UNLESS HE DON'T PREACH LONG. I NO THIS SUNDAY WE R HAVING R SUNDAY SCHOOL BREAKFAST THAT START AT 8AM. I DOUBT IT THAT I GO TO THAT. I WILL B AT CHURCH AT LEAST BETWEEN 9:30 AND 9:40. IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO GET TO SHILOG FROM MY CHURCH.
Shannon moore
Pages: [1]   Go Up