LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: JHaynes Music on Myspace  (Read 3326 times)

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

Re: JHaynes Music on Myspace
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2007, 11:00:47 PM »
Cool.
Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2007, 02:34:21 PM »
Yoooooooooooooooooooo! NO! This is not the final mix fam! I just wanted to create the buzz for the record once it drops, I'll make sure I send it to u so u can approve it first before it put it out! Cool? "Dude On Drums"  Yo LGM Family !Let me pour some diamonds and encourage you cats for a min!!! You must be mindful of the things you say on here not to say I can't handle it because I can "I was built for it" critics are our Judas's so we need them but, when people take out the time to involve you into they're world musically and emotionally its a very sacrite act on our part as the ones you guys look up 2 and admire. Now in defense of my man "Spanky" now I see why he felt he had to fight his way out of the corner he was placed in by some of you guys on here, although "I" don't agree with some of the things he was saying or not saying, he's still a lil bro. of mine just like all u guys and ladies are on here. We have to pray for our fellow levites on what they believe is they're mission in the world or on earth, no judging, slandering, discrediting or simply speaking negativity into the air about someone you love to listen 2 or would love to just sit in a room and shed with, or like me just come into town and we can go get a "HOOTERS" wing or something and fellowship! Learn more about one anothers past and future to gain more knowledge of why we "Passion" different than each other. The things that drive us will always be different that's why God created us different! So embrace that and instead of always sitting somewhere thinking of words (slightly envious, or jealously attacking) each other "SPEAK LIFE" into each other because words are vital in this day and age! And you could be the deciding factor of someone wanting to kill themselve or live! Cool? cool.
And p.s. "Dude on Drums" just a little advice from someone who's earned the right and liberty to give it!
Be careful what you say about other peoples passion to create something that feels good and sounds good and the rest of the world! will love! It will always make you look like a hater!!!
And until you've earned the right to "Critic" do as the bible says "be slow to speak and quick to listen! Peace!
Thanx LGM family for the love and support. 

?/? ?/? ?/? This comment makes NO SENSE too me at all  :-\ ::)!!! How in the world did you get all of this out of what Sheen's comment he posted ?/? ? WOW ::)!!! Look here youngster, Sheen isn't a hater, just do you and keep it movin' Jeremy.
I kinda dig what you're saying j, but the question still remains...  When did offering ones opinion turn into hating?  It seems as if we have gotten to the point that one can not say that they didn't like something or prefers one player over another for fear of being branded with a scarlet letter H.  Why are we so sensitive to opinions?  Furthermore, what credentials does one need to be "in a position to critique?"  Yeah, it can be a little harsh on the board, but why would you not want to know what people are thinking?  Isnt that what this forum is for?  The board is a microcosum (in most cases) of what everyone else is thinking.  The board is meant to be a round table discussion where everyone's views have a chance catch wind.  Why is this NOT the place to do that anymore without being labled?  Chew on that for a few seconds...

I thank you for making yourself accessable to us on the board, and provide us a voice to the "inside" but fair is fair.  Opinions are like noses, everyone has one.  Now how you let that opinion effect you is your perogative.  Sheen didn't tell you anything that you didn't already know, not to mention that he had nothing but complimentary things to say about your project. 

I think that your statements may have been valid if not asociated with this particular thread, and made its own topic.  Even still my questions still remain.  It seemed like you got offended by his statements and you overlooked all of the other stuff that was said. 

Your project is nice.  Looking forward to swooping the finished product.

Good word Lil bro!!!

Offline baldeagle

• LGM Member

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2007, 03:14:05 PM »
?/? ?/? ?/? This comment makes NO SENSE too me at all  :-\ ::)!!! How in the world did you get all of this out of what Sheen's comment he posted ?/? ? WOW ::)!!! Look here youngster, Sheen isn't a hater, just do you and keep it movin' Jeremy.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Did you just refer to Jeremy Haynes as "youngster?" WOW!! That's a first.

Hey, Jeremy, I haven't gotten to MySpace, yet, but I'm going after I finish typing this. I just wanted to say. . . please, for the sake of many others on this board, don't stop offering the things that you give us on here. You have many more supporters than you probably realize. I was just talking to a 12 year old about you the other day. He didn't know it was you on the Darwin Hobbs or Marvin Sapp projects, but he loved "whoever that drummer is."  ;) You're quite an inspiration. Keep on passing us stuff as we'll keep passing our stuff to those who look up to us.

Much love to you.
It's God's way. . . or Hell to pay

Offline soul_drummer

• LGM Member
  • Jesus, I Love You

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2007, 04:51:14 PM »
?/? ?/? ?/? This comment makes NO SENSE too me at all  :-\ ::)!!! How in the world did you get all of this out of what Sheen's comment he posted ?/? ? WOW ::)!!! Look here youngster, Sheen isn't a hater, just do you and keep it movin' Jeremy. Good word Lil bro!!!

Man, everything is cleared up already. Just drop it. "Move on". GB.
Perfect Practice Makes Perfect

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2007, 06:53:41 PM »
I Love cheesecake!   :)  Drums and cheesecake!  Thats what I do!  Does anyone else love Guitar Center and Cheesecake Factory like I do?

Offline soul_drummer

• LGM Member
  • Jesus, I Love You

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2007, 07:05:11 PM »
I Love cheesecake!   :)  Drums and cheesecake!  Thats what I do!  Does anyone else love Guitar Center and Cheesecake Factory like I do?

LOL...random...haha...GB.

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2007, 07:16:41 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Did you just refer to Jeremy Haynes as "youngster?" WOW!! That's a first.

Yeah, I wasn't being disrespectful to Jeremy, he's 4 years younger than me. That's all I meant.

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2007, 07:19:43 PM »

Offline waydrummer

• LGM Member

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2007, 05:01:25 AM »
I like stuff... ;D

Offline sugabear

• LGM Member
  • Wolfgang, if you don't know...find out! Seriously!

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2007, 05:44:56 PM »
These pretzels are making me thirsty.
My goal as a musician is to be better than myself.
check out my site www.tampogo.com/alsmith!!!

Offline j_kay

• LGM Member

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2007, 08:38:10 PM »

"Follow my nose...it always knows!"
~ This thread is beyond hijacked - it's been kidnapped... ~

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2007, 10:01:08 PM »
...and then the bees got really angry cause the horses held a meeting too long.  Then man-bear-pig hit cow in the face with a tropical plant, which caused all the fish in the sea to declare war against the flying whales!  Fire was everywhere!  It was nuts!  Then...

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2007, 11:34:45 PM »
...and then the bees got really angry cause the horses held a meeting too long.  Then man-bear-pig hit cow in the face with a tropical plant, which caused all the fish in the sea to declare war against the flying whales!  Fire was everywhere!  It was nuts!  Then...

...bbd did a fart.

The End.

Offline soul_drummer

• LGM Member
  • Jesus, I Love You

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2007, 01:31:31 AM »
...bbd did a fart.

The End.

nope....after he farted the world ended....but....his fart was radioactive.... so lots of little BBD's were formed through a soap bubble...

Offline baldeagle

• LGM Member

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2007, 03:11:53 PM »
nope....after he farted the world ended....but....his fart was radioactive.... so lots of little BBD's were formed through a soap bubble...

I'm lost. Dang. . . that's what I get for missing one episode of "Days of Our Lives."
It's God's way. . . or Hell to pay

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2007, 04:26:41 PM »

...and as the bubble grew & grew the Dragon Balls grew stronger, it was crazy, the mini-bbd's starting dancing & then
out of nowhere "The Hoff" walks up to me in MC Hammer pants and says...

"In West Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool
And all shootin' some b-ball outside o' the school
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in a town called Bel-Air."
I begged and pleaded with her, day after day
But she packed my suitcase, and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss, and then she gave me the ticket
I put my Walkman on, and said "I might as well kick it!"

First class, yo, dis is bad
Drinkin orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of Bel-Air livin like
Hmmmmmmmmmm, dis might be alright
But wait, I hear the prissy, the Bushwa, and all that
Is this the type of place they just send this cool cat?
I dont think so, I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared, for the Prince of Bel-Air

The plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air.

I pulled up to a house about 7 or 8
and i yelled to the cabby yo home smell ya later
looked at my kingdom i was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air."

HumbleGospelDrummer

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2007, 04:45:51 PM »
lol, JFunky lay hands on this boi lol.   Fretai u sick son lol

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2007, 07:21:55 PM »
 :D  Yall straight nutty!   :D

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2007, 11:09:06 PM »
 :D :D This is why I have alot of love for you guys ;D. You dudes are Manish! ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up