LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How did yall get started?  (Read 7348 times)

Offline drewset

• LGM Member

how I got started
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2004, 07:25:01 AM »
I had got started playing when I came out my mother with pots & pans & etc. But now god has aloud me to play drums for & in front of artist out thurr.

How did yall get started?
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2004, 03:56:29 AM »
I'll Never Forget This:

My aunt tstart bringing me to church, because i came to live with her. I saw this kid, he probably was a little older than me, playing drums. Ever since he took his hi-hat off, and i saw the Zildjian logo, i was hooked. That was when I was 7.

Then one day I saw this older man play, and he was tough. How he did his rolls and every thing...i wanted to be just like him.

one day, there was no one to play the drums and  Ijust started playing. Ever since then. ive been a drumhead since 1990

Offline favoritepsalm1

• LGM Member
  • Future Minstrels & Levites
    • http://anointed2do.wordpress.com

How did yall get started?
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2004, 08:04:02 AM »
Music runs in my family.  My uncles sing and play guitar, my father sings plays saxophone, directs, and is a drummer; my mother plays piano.  My father had a trap set in the basement and I played every chance I got.  I cut back on my playing to focus on directing, but I still sit and play every now and then.  I just basically love to watch and listen to the gift that God has given others.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up