LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: E.Tribbett new endorser  (Read 13372 times)

Offline LittleDrummerBoyy

• LGM Member

E.Tribbett new endorser
« on: September 28, 2007, 08:18:49 AM »

Whats up people me and my cusin just heard from my boi Erick Tribbett he's finishing out the tour with keysha coles and starting in october some times he's going on tour with the man himself R.Kelly.. and ddrums has offer erick a nice endorse deal so he might be leaving mapex and going with ddrums I will let yall no more details when I get them!!!!!!!!!

stay bless!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Keys410

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • A perfect man I am not, but I strive to be!

Re: E.Tribbett new endorser
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 08:31:16 AM »
Yo I wonder if Erik played when she came to Baltimore for Artscape. I didn't get to see the musicians cause of where I was standing but the drummer did a killer solo when she introduced each musician. Let us know details though.

Is Ddrum that good? I've been going off the prices cause they are never in any stores I go to.
I'm destined for greatness!!!

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Marvin McQuitty jr. (Thank You)

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 08:50:38 AM »
Parents, be aware......R. is coming. LOL

...I think E-Tribb is better off with Mapex, personally. :-\ 
Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

Offline j_kay

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 09:16:01 AM »
Is Ddrum that good?

It's subjective. 
~ This thread is beyond hijacked - it's been kidnapped... ~

Offline Keys410

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 09:31:28 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA...Dude that was so wrong...LOL...Calling my aunts make sure my cousins are in the crib when he comes to town.

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 09:51:36 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA...Dude that was so wrong...LOL...Calling my aunts make sure my cousins are in the crib when he comes to town.

Nope.  It's the trueff.  *Goes off singing....."Yall betta check ya closets.....He might be in the closet....*  LOL
Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

Offline Keys410

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2007, 10:08:04 AM »
Nope.  It's the trueff.  *Goes off singing....."Yall betta check ya closets.....He might be in the closet....*  LOL

Dude you aint right..lol

Offline juSe

• LGM Member
  • Call me juSe Wayne

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2007, 10:37:31 AM »
Its good to see that E-Tribb is back on the grind.  I'm not too sure about the jump to ddrum tho.  They must be doing something right.... I'm still kinda on the fence with them.  I'll have to see if their quality control gets any better...
You Are Your Only Limitation!!

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2007, 10:49:24 AM »
Its good to see that E-Tribb is back on the grind.  I'm not too sure about the jump to ddrum tho.  They must be doing something right.... I'm still kinda on the fence with them.  I'll have to see if their quality control gets any better...

I hope that fence your on is comfortable.... ;D

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2007, 12:06:37 PM »
wouldn't surprise me their roster is growing. They have even snagged Laddel Abrams.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Offline LiLBryantofBmore

• LGM Member

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2007, 12:31:40 PM »

naw he might be better off with ddrum because they are a new company and they need more people

Offline LiLBryantofBmore

• LGM Member

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2007, 12:33:01 PM »

Whats up people me and my cusin just heard from my boi Erick Tribbett he's finishing out the tour with keysha coles and starting in october some times he's going on tour with the man himself R.Kelly.. and ddrums has offer erick a nice endorse deal so he might be leaving mapex and going with ddrums I will let yall no more details when I get them!!!!!!!!!

wow what happen to thomas pridgen . well i kno erik definitely held it down he is so musical with his playing

• LGM Member

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2007, 01:05:29 PM »

well it was this cat name dajuan from east chicago playing with r.kelly and if your from chi town you no how a beast dajuan is...... I don't no what happen we just got call and a text from E letting us no he was touring with him next mounth
 and ddrums offer him a nice deal custom made drums and everything..... with ddrums I played on a ddrum set and I was empressed and I'm not talking about the $400-$700 them cheap set no no I'm talking about like domanion player set the ash and the maple are really nice kits but you can tell the hardwear wasn't the best but I've played on worse ddrums are great drumsets but Iwill use other hardwear. I'm about to get a ddrum set but I'm going with dw hardwear...

Offline Keys410

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2007, 01:18:46 PM »

well it was this cat name dajuan from east chicago playing with r.kelly and if your from chi town you no how a beast dajuan is...... I don't no what happen we just got call and a text from E letting us no he was touring with him next mounth
 and ddrums offer him a nice deal custom made drums and everything..... with ddrums I played on a ddrum set and I was empressed and I'm not talking about the $400-$700 them cheap set no no I'm talking about like domanion player set the ash and the maple are really nice kits but you can tell the hardwear wasn't the best but I've played on worse ddrums are great drumsets but Iwill use other hardwear. I'm about to get a ddrum set but I'm going with dw hardwear...

I was thinking about copping the Diablo kit only as a practice kit...I have pearl hardware...

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2007, 01:25:34 PM »

Thats a very stupid thing to do!!!!!
Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 01:26:36 PM »
Yo I wonder if Erik played when she came to Baltimore for Artscape. I didn't get to see the musicians cause of where I was standing but the drummer did a killer solo when she introduced each musician. Let us know details though.

Is Ddrum that good? I've been going off the prices cause they are never in any stores I go to.

No ddrum is not that good!
Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2007, 03:04:41 PM »
Ddrum has snatched up alot of young black drummers as of lately.  Ddrum may not be a premire drum company but they are the ones reaching out, more so than DW, Yamaha, Pearl.  Eventually, Ddrum will be the reason why every black church has a decent set of drums.

I dont think everyone realizes how much of a struggle it is to be a full time musician.  Most of our favorite drummers are not rich!  Not even close.  Its a good thing that they are able to get these endorsements...I know 4 people endorsed with Ddrum.  I wont post the percentage they get off of MSRP but it is unbelievable. 

And I dont know how R-Kelly is gonna go from Dejaun to Eric.  They have two totally different sounds.  He must have changed the whole band on that note.  I dont know.

• LGM Member

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2007, 03:12:58 PM »
(bigblackdrummer) give me the info on ddrums because I was going to get a dominion player ash kit I no the hardwear suck but was up with the drums if I use dw hardwear would I be cool???????????????? let me no before I speend the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :-\ :'( :-* :o :( >:( ;D

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2007, 03:52:06 PM »
Chapters 13-22 are out BTW.. ::) ;D :D

DDrum is cool but I would have to see if the customer service and quality goes before I purchase anything from them again. :(

Richard

Offline Keys410

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2007, 03:57:53 PM »
Man I am not a pro and I must crawl before I walk so Ddrum will do just fine for a brother. I have to learn the details in which you all talk...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up