LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: seek employment  (Read 3228 times)

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

Re: seek employment
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2007, 12:31:50 AM »
man you a bad brotha. you REAL NICE! Why you not playing for a megachurch out there in detroit? You got mad skills man. One of the better organists that i have heard. You ever hear of elder robert moore in detroit? Yeah man you a professional no wonder you want at least 600 a week lol.

lol. hey thanks man, well see in town, I ask for that amount, and sometimes I ask for less, and sometimes i ask for more. One never knows what I will do IN TOWN  :)  I have played for 4 churches ALL DAY SUNDAY one time, cuz in Detroit you can do that somehow. (8 am, 10 am, 3 pm, 7 pm ) and wasn't tired, cuz they weren't paying that much. See but I had one rehearsal, and the other services were very small, so I didn' mind that either. Just kept the checks flowing you know ? up to $1300 a week with all 4. so it's either 1 church for $600  +  ( getting paid for the aggrevation along with skills, ) or a few little ones that should add up. are there church services with afternoon services that start in the afternoon ?
I'm not finished playing

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2007, 12:33:32 AM »
As promised, I brought the CD and can't wait to hear it sometime next week bruh!

Hey thanks for representing chief. I'm gonna try to get some more on another site also. Someone in the Chy is doing his thang, and I'm gonna have him push some of my stuff.
I'm not finished playing

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2007, 12:41:24 AM »
Actually im going to buy this cd. Ever thought about putting your songs on itunes where you can sell them? My grandmother loves the hymns and people these days dont play the hymns like you played them doc.

I never thought if it. what's the procedure please ?
I'm not finished playing

Offline sugeheights

• LGM Member

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2007, 01:12:34 AM »
how many churches are u playing for now? Are there many churches in detroit that can afford the 600 bucks a week? I know a lot of churches are cheap and dont wanna pay it. Also the population of detroit has been decreasing drastically for the last couple of years too lol. My homie in detroit uses ray daniels house of music to get his gigs lol. Oh yeah but itunes is great. i dont know how to set it up but you are a smart guy. It should take u no time. You can even sell your songs for 99 cents a piece if you wanted and the person can download it instantly. The money automatically goes into your account.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up