LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: HAVE YOU EVER HAD...............  (Read 934 times)

joshuag

HAVE YOU EVER HAD...............
« on: October 10, 2007, 04:01:17 PM »
HAVE YOU EVER HAD A STALKER THAT WOULDNT LEAVE YOU ALONE?????

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

Re: HAVE YOU EVER HAD...............
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 04:21:04 PM »
Yes, his name was James and I grew up with him in church.  We ended up going to the same university a few hrs from home, and he would come to my dorm to "watch tv" because they weren't watching anything good in the lounge.  He used to ride home with me on weekends because he didn't have a car.  I was nice to him, until he got inappropriate, then I avoided him for a long time. 

Anyway, we both ended up back in our hometown, and for a couple of years I was driving bus for the local transit authority, he would wait at the main transfer point, because he didn't know which route I would be on.  I would jump off my bus and run to the driver's only booth hoping he wouldn't see me.  I heard through the grapevine that he'd bought a gold bracelet with my name on it for Valentine's day, so I really avoided him at church and everywhere.  One day he cornered me and I had to tell him that if I accepted it, I'd only be encouraging him. 

So then my brother comes home from the airforce and he starts befriending him, I wanted to slap my brother for that one.  He starts talking to my dad all the time.  I moved to a place near downtown, and I'm outside unloading my stuff, and who walks by?  I'm like DAG!  So then late one night I hear a knock on my door, I go outside with like a robe over my nightgown and see no one there, I'm like what the heck.  Then he sees me at church and says,

I came to your house one night

Really, when?  Maybe I wasn't home.

No you came outside, I was standing over in the corner  (GROSS!!!)  This one gave me chills, and that was probably the last time I even tried to be civil.

I didn't really completely get rid of him until I moved away, and people tell me he still talks about me.  Dude was Ka Ray Zuh!!! Ya hear?

joshuag

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 04:36:34 PM »
now that is deep.... seriously

Offline im4jesus

• LGM Member
  • for N-A-K-I-A

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 04:36:50 PM »
Yes, his name was James and I grew up with him in church.  We ended up going to the same university a few hrs from home, and he would come to my dorm to "watch tv" because they weren't watching anything good in the lounge.  He used to ride home with me on weekends because he didn't have a car.  I was nice to him, until he got inappropriate, then I avoided him for a long time. 

Anyway, we both ended up back in our hometown, and for a couple of years I was driving bus for the local transit authority, he would wait at the main transfer point, because he didn't know which route I would be on.  I would jump off my bus and run to the driver's only booth hoping he wouldn't see me.  I heard through the grapevine that he'd bought a gold bracelet with my name on it for Valentine's day, so I really avoided him at church and everywhere.  One day he cornered me and I had to tell him that if I accepted it, I'd only be encouraging him. 

So then my brother comes home from the airforce and he starts befriending him, I wanted to slap my brother for that one.  He starts talking to my dad all the time.  I moved to a place near downtown, and I'm outside unloading my stuff, and who walks by?  I'm like DAG!  So then late one night I hear a knock on my door, I go outside with like a robe over my nightgown and see no one there, I'm like what the heck.  Then he sees me at church and says,

I came to your house one night

Really, when?  Maybe I wasn't home.

No you came outside, I was standing over in the corner  (GROSS!!!)  This one gave me chills, and that was probably the last time I even tried to be civil.

I didn't really completely get rid of him until I moved away, and people tell me he still talks about me.  Dude was Ka Ray Zuh!!! Ya hear?

GO NESS!
SHAUN

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 04:44:43 PM »
GO NESS!
Trust me, when it's the crazies you have this effect on, it's nothing to be proud of, LOL.

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Not ONE Muslim joke!! >:-(

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 09:32:32 AM »
It's that Platinum Grill (smile) coupled with your other...*COUGH*..."abundant blessings" that drives these ninjas ga-ga.   ;)

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 10:16:59 AM »
Wow, Nessa.  That's pretty creepy.   :-[
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 10:53:23 AM »
Wow, Nessa.  That's pretty creepy.   :-[

<disembodied voice from LaRue's bushes>

IT SHOLE IZ!! 

8)

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 11:14:47 AM »
Nobody else has had one?  Well, we know about LaRue's, lol.

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 11:22:08 AM »

LOL... yeah, I thought about that, but I'm not sure if he was/is really a stalker, per se... I think he's just a weirdo.  Well, actually, it's probably too soon to tell.  :-\  Let's just hope he's only a weirdo.  :-\

One thing I always soothed myself with is that he never knocked on my door.  The worst he did was call and text me saying weird things at weird hours...

Now having said that, and after reading your story, I gotta say that having a stalker would truly freak me out.  Like, for real.  That would present a real problem for me.
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline HammondMan82

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 11:27:19 AM »

I'VE HAD ONE BUT IT WASN'T AS DEEP AS YOURS.....THATS CRAZY
GETTING BACK TO THE BASICS !!

Offline im4jesus

• LGM Member
  • for N-A-K-I-A

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 11:34:27 AM »

THAT'S WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY..LOL
SHAUN

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 11:36:43 AM »
I guess I didn't realize how bad it was, til it was all in black and white, lol.

I think what made me tolerate it for so long is that I've known dude's family almost all my life and that makes things awkward.  I thought about sitting down and having a talk with his dad (his dad's really cool) but I was scared he would kill him or something (he doesn't put up with foolishness at ALL).  

I think toward the end someone must've said something to his dad, because one time at church his dad said something like, "If that knucklehead bothers you, just let me know, it won't happen again"  LOL

The funny thing about stalkers is they don't even know if they like you, because most times they don't know you well enough.  They become obsessed with their notion of who you are, which is usually not accurate at all.

Offline HammondMan82

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2007, 11:37:30 AM »

NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, IT MIGHT HAVE....NAAWWW NOT THAT DEEP BUT CLOSE.

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2007, 11:40:48 AM »
I guess I didn't realize how bad it was, til it was all in black and white, lol.

I think what made me tolerate it for so long is that I've known dude's family almost all my life and that makes things awkward.  I thought about sitting down and having a talk with his dad (his dad's really cool) but I was scared he would kill him or something (he doesn't put up with foolishness at ALL).  

I think toward the end someone must've said something to his dad, because one time at church his dad said something like, "If that knucklehead bothers you, just let me know, it won't happen again"  LOL

The funny thing about stalkers is they don't even know if they like you, because most times they don't know you well enough.  They become obsessed with their notion of who you are, which is usually not accurate at all.

Keep right on bkeing modest.  WE ALL know that it was that "Watchoutdehnah" Body Wash that you're SO fond of using.   8)

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 11:41:31 AM »

NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, IT MIGHT HAVE....NAAWWW NOT THAT DEEP BUT CLOSE.
Do tell...

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 11:42:19 AM »
Keep right on bkeing modest.  WE ALL know that it was that "Watchoutdehnah" Body Wash that you're SO fond of using.   8)
LOL, you're tourched, LT. 

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 11:57:13 AM »

That is too true.  Over the weekend, I watched (well, I flipped back and forth) a program about celebrity stalkers, and they showed a lot of celebs who had been shot, stabbed, and even killed by deranged stalkers who were obsessed with them.  These stalkers don't even know who these celebs are, outside of what they perceive through the media.  They're just, like you said, obsessed with who they THINK you are.

And that is really, really, truly scary.

Offline HammondMan82

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 12:28:18 PM »
Do tell...

THIS IS THE SOMEWHAT SHORT VERSION I TRYED TO SHORTTEN IT. :-\

WELL I PLAYED BASEKET BALL IN COLLEGE “GO KNIGHTS” AND WE HAD OPEN PRACTICES WHERE STUDENTS OR FAULITY COULD SIT IN AND WATCH US PRACTICE WELL THE GUYS NOTICE THERE WAS THIS GURL THAT WAS LOOKING A ME I DIDN’T NOTICE AT THE TIME, SO WHEN PRACTICE WAS OVER ONE OF THE GUYS TOLD ME AND I LOOK UP AND SHO NUFF SHE WAS LOOKING DEAD AT ME, BUT I DIDN’T PAY ANY ATTENION TO HER.

SO NOTICED THAT SHE WAS COMING TO EVERY GAME AND EVERY PRACTICE WE HAD AND SHE WOULD BE THERE JUST LOOKING AT ME THAT WAS 1 SEMESTER. SO THE FOLLOWING SEMESTER SHE HAD EVERY CLASS I HAD AND I THOUGHT IT WAS STRANGE BUT I DIDN’T GIVE IT MUCH THOUGHT, BUT THEN I START TO SEE HER MORE AROUND  THE CAMPUS LIKE SHE WAS FOLLOWING ME .  :o

I KID YOU NOT THERE WERE ROSES AND A BOX OF CHOCOLATES AT MY FRONT DOOR OF MY APARTMENT FOR A WEEK, EVERY DAY WITH A CARD THAT SIAD “I LOVE YOU BABY” SO I’M THINKING WHO COULD THIS BE. WELL COME TO FIND OUT THE SAME GURL HAD GOTTEN A JOB WORKING IN THE STUDENT AID OFFICE FOUND MY ADDRESS AND WHAT CLASSES I WAS TAKEN SO SHE CHANGED HER CLASSES AROUND SO SHE COULD HAVE THE SAME ONES I WAS HAVING. SHE HAD A BINDER WITH RANDOM PICTURES OF ME GO HERE AND THERE. AND THEN I FOUND OUT SHE WAS TELLING PEOPLE THAT ME AND HER WERE A COUPLE AND THAT ATFER WE GRADUATE ME AND HER WERE GETTING MARRIED. SOME OTHER THIBNGS HAPPENED……...............BY THE END OF THAT SEMESTER I HAD MEET MY “WIFE” 8),  TOLD HER ABOUT THE GURL, AND LETS JUST SAY I HAVEN’T SEEN THE GURL SINCE.
;D

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 12:45:20 PM »
THIS IS THE SOMEWHAT SHORT VERSION I TRYED TO SHORTTEN IT. :-\

WELL I PLAYED BASEKET BALL IN COLLEGE “GO KNIGHTS” AND WE HAD OPEN PRACTICES WHERE STUDENTS OR FAULITY COULD SIT IN AND WATCH US PRACTICE WELL THE GUYS NOTICE THERE WAS THIS GURL THAT WAS LOOKING A ME I DIDN’T NOTICE AT THE TIME, SO WHEN PRACTICE WAS OVER ONE OF THE GUYS TOLD ME AND I LOOK UP AND SHO NUFF SHE WAS LOOKING DEAD AT ME, BUT I DIDN’T PAY ANY ATTENION TO HER.

SO NOTICED THAT SHE WAS COMING TO EVERY GAME AND EVERY PRACTICE WE HAD AND SHE WOULD BE THERE JUST LOOKING AT ME THAT WAS 1 SEMESTER. SO THE FOLLOWING SEMESTER SHE HAD EVERY CLASS I HAD AND I THOUGHT IT WAS STRANGE BUT I DIDN’T GIVE IT MUCH THOUGHT, BUT THEN I START TO SEE HER MORE AROUND  THE CAMPUS LIKE SHE WAS FOLLOWING ME .  :o

I KID YOU NOT THERE WERE ROSES AND A BOX OF CHOCOLATES AT MY FRONT DOOR OF MY APARTMENT FOR A WEEK, EVERY DAY WITH A CARD THAT SIAD “I LOVE YOU BABY” SO I’M THINKING WHO COULD THIS BE. WELL COME TO FIND OUT THE SAME GURL HAD GOTTEN A JOB WORKING IN THE STUDENT AID OFFICE FOUND MY ADDRESS AND WHAT CLASSES I WAS TAKEN SO SHE CHANGED HER CLASSES AROUND SO SHE COULD HAVE THE SAME ONES I WAS HAVING. SHE HAD A BINDER WITH RANDOM PICTURES OF ME GO HERE AND THERE. AND THEN I FOUND OUT SHE WAS TELLING PEOPLE THAT ME AND HER WERE A COUPLE AND THAT ATFER WE GRADUATE ME AND HER WERE GETTING MARRIED. SOME OTHER THIBNGS HAPPENED……...............BY THE END OF THAT SEMESTER I HAD MEET MY “WIFE” 8),  TOLD HER ABOUT THE GURL, AND LETS JUST SAY I HAVEN’T SEEN THE GURL SINCE.
;D
LOL!!! That's deep.  If she was that determined, maybe she should've just walked up to you and tried to say hi, LOL.  She probably had a shrine to you in her house, like that girl from "Hey, Arnold!"  LOL!!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up