LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: HAVE YOU EVER HAD...............  (Read 920 times)

Offline HammondMan82

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: HAVE YOU EVER HAD...............
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 01:00:23 PM »
LOL!!! That's deep.  If she was that determined, maybe she should've just walked up to you and tried to say hi, LOL.  She probably had a shrine to you in her house, like that girl from "Hey, Arnold!"  LOL!!!!!!

NOW THATS SCARY.....I HOPE SHE DIDN'T.... :D :D
GETTING BACK TO THE BASICS !!

Offline Lady E

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 01:22:09 PM »
Yes.... it was an older, obsessed, boyfriend that I had broken up with back in the day.  I was at my aunts house, whom I lived with and she was out.   

It was about 12 or 1 in the morning.  The front door had a big glass window in it and this person came to the door and started knocking on it.  I was on the phone talking to a friend, saw who it was through the door and told him to go away.  I told him I wasn't letting him in.  So he started knocking harder...

Then he started beating on the glass, and I started backing up sayin OH NO....lol.

Then he broke through the glass with his hand, and reached through the door and let him self in and I said OMG, (but probably in different words back then).

And I won't tell you the rest, but it was horrible and scary!!!!

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 01:37:19 PM »
Yes.... it was an older, obsessed, boyfriend that I had broken up with back in the day.  I was at my aunts house, whom I lived with and she was out.   

It was about 12 or 1 in the morning.  The front door had a big glass window in it and this person came to the door and started knocking on it.  I was on the phone talking to a friend, saw who it was through the door and told him to go away.  I told him I wasn't letting him in.  So he started knocking harder...

Then he started beating on the glass, and I started backing up sayin OH NO....lol.

Then he broke through the glass with his hand, and reached through the door and let him self in and I said OMG, (but probably in different words back then).

Won't tell the rest??????    :o

May your electricity go out on the last 7 minutes of the next suspense thriller you watch!!!  >:(

:D  :D  :D  :D

Well, all that aside, I'm glad you're alive to tell the story!  ;D
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2007, 01:43:54 PM »

Wow, that is truly scary!  I don't know what to say, I'm glad you escaped whatever happened. 

Offline cas10a

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2007, 01:53:12 PM »

May your electricity go out on the last 7 minutes of the next suspense thriller you watch!!!  >:(

Lady E,

I'll echo what Larue said...

However, from what all you told so far, I'ts sounds more to me like a really angry, very ill tempered boyfriend, not really a "stalker" per-se.  I don't know, I kind of look at stalkers as the way Ness defined them earlier.  "They don't really know you as a person, they just become obsessed with the person they think you are..."

If you tell the rest...I'll tell you if he was really a stalker!! ;) :D ;D

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2007, 01:58:21 PM »
Lady E,

I'll echo what Larue said...

However, from what all you told so far, I'ts sounds more to me like a really angry, very ill tempered boyfriend, not really a "stalker" per-se.  I don't know, I kind of look at stalkers as the way Ness defined them earlier.  "They don't really know you as a person, they just become obsessed with the person they think you are..."

If you tell the rest...I'll tell you if he was really a stalker!! ;) :D ;D

LOL@ your small print
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline Lady E

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2007, 02:03:32 PM »
LOL... you guys are silly.  He was a stalker to me!  When you really aren't together anymore for months and months, because you really broke up.  And someone is following you around angry and crying all the time... that's a stalker to me.  Just showing up randomly, cutting up pictures of even your family members, and getting in your house when you are gone... is a stalker.  :o

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2007, 02:24:42 PM »
LOL... you guys are silly.  He was a stalker to me!  When you really aren't together anymore for months and months, because you really broke up.  And someone is following you around angry and crying all the time... that's a stalker to me.  Just showing up randomly, cutting up pictures of even your family members, and getting in your house when you are gone... is a stalker.  :o

Yeah, that does sound like a stalker to me...

I still hope the electricity goes out at the end of a good movie.  ;D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Offline Lady E

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2007, 03:25:26 PM »

I guess I won't have that problem since I don't watch any kind of thrillers....LOL

I'm sorry, I'm trying to be modest!  I didn't want to be too graphic!!! You don't need that kind of visual...lol. 

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2007, 03:37:28 PM »
I guess I won't have that problem since I don't watch any kind of thrillers....LOL

I'm sorry, I'm trying to be modest!  I didn't want to be too graphic!!! You don't need that kind of visual...lol. 

Well I respect your boundaries, sis.  And as I said, I am truly glad that you are still here to tell the story!!!

((((BIG HUG))))

Offline cas10a

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2007, 04:19:42 PM »

I guess that does fit the definition...

I commented that way 'cause I was in a relationship back in my early 20's and after we broke up, she still had some of my belongings at her apartment.  Not only that, she owed me money that I loaned to her and no, it wasn't a gift, it was a large amount (IMO @ the time).  Anyway, she promised to pay it back and give back my things.  I had no concern with being with her anymore, but when I tried calling to get my money/belongings, she kept avoiding it and making excuses.  She eventually tried pulling out the argument "I'm stalking her", but it wasn't the case because I was done with her, just wanted my stuff.

Anyway I ended up having to just show-up one day with the police so I could get my stuff...never got the money back, but I guess that was a lesson learned.

The police said I could have taken her to court to get the money back, but it cost more money to take her to court???...money I didn't have

Offline Lady E

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2007, 05:40:45 PM »
Well I respect your boundaries, sis.  And as I said, I am truly glad that you are still here to tell the story!!!

((((BIG HUG))))

Thank you LaRue, that was very sweet of you :)

Offline blessedwoman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I am who God says I am

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2007, 08:55:43 AM »
I certainly had a stalker who was actually an ex.  We lived in two different states.  Even during the relationship if I would tell him I was going to call him back, he would call first and if I didn't pick up, he would call my roommate's phone looking for me. Back to Back to Back. 3:51, 3:52, 3:53 and so on.

Once I told him it was over, He started calling my job, mind you, I was an accountant for Sam's club, never told which one I worked at, he must have called every Sam's asking for me until he found me.  He was calling back to back even had his friends calling for me.  Eventually I had to tell him that I got fired for him to stop calling my job.

Then he kept begging for my address so he could send me something, I said no.  He called my parents house in NJ, don't ask me how he got their number, and he knew I lived in NC.  He's asking my parents what happened to me, I'm not answering his phone calls, my parents are calling me, like r u ok, what did you do to this boy, please call him and tell him to stop calling us. Then he's leaving messages like, Why r u doing this to me, I love you, I thought you loved me and blah, blah, blah

.......he was crazy....point blank
Did you feed your spirit man today?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up