LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: i need advise (should i or should i not)  (Read 927 times)

Offline Errica Gooden

• LGM Member
  • I am fearfully and wonderfully made
    • myspace

Re: i need advise (should i or should i not)
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2007, 09:31:36 PM »
thanks sjonathan02 u r again right i will take what u wrote in consideration.

ah where B3 got them goggles they make him look soo funy  ;D ;D
In all things put God first and he will grant you the desires of your heart according to his will.

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2007, 09:33:12 PM »

B3 u sick or somthing lol ;D
i wont do nothing u said

It's the goggles, darlin'. Pay him NO mind!

Like sjon said earlier, you have plenty of time, young padawon....

Let's pray you stay away from the Darkside!

:)

Sweet!

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2007, 09:40:10 PM »
Like sjon said earlier, you have plenty of time, young padawon....

Let's pray you stay away from the Darkside!

:)

Sweet!

Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2007, 09:44:40 PM »
thanks sjonathan02 u r again right i will take what u wrote in consideration.

ah where B3 got them goggles they make him look soo funy  ;D ;D

Amazon.

They didn't come with the turkey neck and Star Trek uniform though. That would've been sweet! I'm ordering the Star Trek uniform, just so people can look at me crazy. :D This with the glasses will make a funny sight.

Offline Errica Gooden

• LGM Member
    • myspace

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2007, 09:49:18 PM »
Amazon.

They didn't come with the turkey neck and Star Trek uniform though. That would've been sweet! I'm ordering the Star Trek uniform, just so people can look at me crazy. :D This with the glasses will make a funny sight.

I agree with u i dares u to do it lol ;D
In all things put God first and he will grant you the desires of your heart according to his will.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2007, 09:50:11 PM »
Amazon.

What makes you think it isn't a funny sight, already?  :-\
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2007, 09:51:49 PM »
I agree with u i dares u to do it lol ;D

My wife says if I ever really have to wear glasses like this, don't ask her if I look handsome, because I already know. We're both goofs...at times.

Offline Errica Gooden

• LGM Member
    • myspace

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2007, 09:58:12 PM »
mmhm u know gwaan mi fren ;D ;D

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2007, 10:05:33 PM »

What makes you think it isn't a funny sight, already?  :-\

I wore them yesterday and this one dude tried to hold his laugh, to keep from hurting my feelings. It was funny. :D

Offline Errica Gooden

• LGM Member
    • myspace

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2007, 10:11:32 PM »
I wore them yesterday and this one dude tried to hold his laugh, to keep from hurting my feelings. It was funny. :D

That is funny ;D

Offline Blackwiz87

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Tee...me
    • My Myspace

« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2007, 08:16:19 AM »
In a judicial court, evidence gotten by ill means isn't admissible, so shouldn't this.

I wouldn't say that. It was wrong to snoop, but if there were sexual(cheating type of)text messages, then the discussion should be brought up. I understand what you're saying, but whether or not she snooped, a new situation/problem would be at hand and should be acknowledge.

SAY NO TO SNOOPING
To KNOW me is to UNDERSTAND me, to UNDERSTAND me is to APPRECIATE me...

Yours Truly...Tee

Offline minofmusic

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • The annointing makes the difference!
    • Hill Top Productions, Inc.

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2007, 11:30:36 AM »
what did Madea Says   if you think he cheating he probably is or something like that,

hey you shouldnt be snooping, because if he finds out you snooped he will feel like you dont trust him and then he will start doing bad stuff just because.

i hope that made sense lol
May The Work I've Done Speak for Me.

Offline redeemed92

• LGM Member
  • Not A Part-time Christian!

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2007, 01:52:06 PM »
thakns yall for ur advice i know i was wrong and thats because i was insecure but ive worked on that and my relationship and we cool now we made a decision to lay things down and just go one day at a time till i can fully accept myself and stop feeling insecure.
Thanks again i apreciate my LGM family helping me ;D :-*

That's good that you can admit your insecurity and face it. That will solve that problem. But the fact that you snooped can also mean that there wasn't trust to begin with. The other problem is that it seems he hasn't let go of that other person. As someone that has experience in trying to have a relationship with someone that has an ex still in the picture somehow please let me share that it's not good to have a relationship with someone with that issue because you will always be second fiddle. Do yourself a favor and let it go while you still have the heart to do it. If you get too deep into it, you will accept behavior that bad so that you can hold on to something that will never be yours. It could be different but it's always good to see the signs and do what's best for you. Good luck & God bless

changedman

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2007, 12:00:42 AM »
In short....insecurity ruins relationships and so does being foolish.  Drop the insecurity but don't you be no fool either. Something gave you the nudge to snoop. Whatever IT was it might be on to something but don't wait around to find out. Matthew 18 .... Go to your brother. But DON'T BE NO FOOL!  I an friends with all my ex's except the one from hell. Trust me i didn't stay friends with them just to keep yahoo and aol in business.

Offline chevonee

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Back and better than ever!
    • God's Glory

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2007, 05:28:14 AM »
I'm glad that you are dealing with your insecurity now Errica because you don't want to do what I did and deal with it in your marriage. I was very insecure because every man that I knew and loved had hurt or abused me. I won't go completely into details but I will say that being molested as a child is what caused alot of my insecurity. I thought that I had it all taken care of until I got married. Then I found out that those wounds had not completely healed. I was almost paralyzed with fear that my husband was going to leave me or hurt me....it really caused my marriage to suffer. Thank God that my husband had tough skin and was willing to bear with me through it all. God's grace and mercy brought us through that tough period of time when we first got married. Everyone doesn't come out as blessed as we did. So please allow God to work on you now! Allow God to heal your heart and prepare your mind, body and soul for marriage or whatever lies ahead. I wish that I would have waited and allowed God to heal me before I got into a relationship but I just simply didn't know what I'm telling you now. I pray that God will completely cleanse you from your head to your toes and that he will erase any hurt, any shame, any resentment from your life in Jesus Name!! God bless you my sister and if I can help you in any way just pm me or email me, I will be more than happy to help in anyway that I can.  ;)
Strike while the iron is hot!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up