LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Daily Prayer  (Read 279 times)

Offline Docdb04

• LGM Member
  • I Stand At the Door and Knock

Daily Prayer
« on: October 15, 2007, 09:46:51 AM »
Good Morning LGM,

Sometime ago I was sitting at work and while thinking of something, God instructed me to send out this prayer to some of my co-workers.  I did so, just with the thought of touching whomever God had at that present moment.  But as I prayed, the Holy Spirit  said, from this day forward, continue this process every morning.  I did so, and what I thought was just shared among a couple of co-workers, turn to shared with people I may never meet.  Bless God for (e-mail) technology.  I soon added the people on my contact list from my personal e-mail.  Not knowing what to expect, I just wanted all those that I knew, to have and feel the joy and peace that I felt.  Now LGM, I bring it to you.  Simply because all those that I come in contact with, whether through e-mail, physical, or verbal conversation, my desire is to share what I have with them spiritually.  We ask for God to enlarge our territory, and sometime we will just sit back waiting for God to say, “Here you go.”  Not realizing that he has already given us the territory, and it is us that must go, plant seeds and prepare the territory for the Harvest.

I place this in the Prayer Forum and Gospel Lounge, because I didn’t those who may not visit one of the areas, to miss out. 

God Bless, LGM

Greetings Brothers and Sisters,
Grace and Peace be unto you in the name of our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus.  Worship and Pray with me if you will.  Father, how lovely is thy name.  How beautiful is thy presence.  How glorious are thy works.  You glory is truly amazing.  How I wake up early and seek your face.  How I lay at night before I sleep thinking the thoughts of dwelling in your presence.  Blessed be the name of the Lord.  I love you.  Father, in the name of Jesus, I humbly come unto you asking for forgiveness of my many sins.  I ask that you forgive me of my sins of commission and omission.  Have mercy on me for I am not worthy of standing in your presence.  I bless your name on this day.  Oh how the enemy is as a roaring lion.  Seeking whom he may devour.  He comes not on to steal, but to kill and destroy.  But you Father, who sits on the throne has all power within your hand.  You speak a word and the mountains move.  You breathe among us and the wind goes to and fro.  Oh I ask that you shield us from the wicked.  Father, I ask that you set us apart on a high place that we may worship and praise your name in peace.  How it seems Father, that the wicked seems to prosper.  How it seems that those who follow you suffer persecution.  But Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels.  Came from glory and splendor and suffered persecution, so that our suffering will not be everlasting.  Hallelujah.  Blessed be the name of the Lord.  Your word tells us not the be weary in well doing.  For in due season we shall reap if we faint not.  Father, in the name of Jesus, strengthen us that we may press on.  Strengthen us Father, that we may soar as the eagle.  Father, I feel your presence.  I feel your anointing.  Hide us under your arm of peace and longsuffering that we may continue to do thy will.  Father, I love and adore you.  I embrace your Holy Spirit.  Come unto me Father and dwell, that I may bear good fruit.  Blessed be the name of the Lord.  This is the day that the Lord hath made.  Let us rejoice and be glad in it.   

John 15:16
"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you."

“LET THE REDEEMER OF THE LORD SAY SO”
Pages: [1]   Go Up