LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How is Your Church Music Ministry Set Up  (Read 790 times)

Offline ucja2008

• LGM Member

How is Your Church Music Ministry Set Up
« on: October 14, 2007, 08:16:43 PM »
I was thinking about asking the Pastor about changing it.
I was thinking about Having a Minister of Music, some one told me I'll be the young man for the job, (I feel that just might be my callin)
Having 1 person over the choirs (4) but each choir have their Director and Spokesperson

I also would be suggesting in getting a new (2) new keyboard bc the church neeeeeds a new one.
Its not a matter of want even though I do want one but If you look at the condition of the keyboard,

I say that bc  we have an Awesome Mass Choir, We have an Awesome Drummer and Im learning bc the other guy isnt into it like all the other Guys.

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • YES INDEED!!! AND THATS A RAP!!!

Re: How is Your Church Music Ministry Set Up
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 10:34:35 PM »
I was thinking about asking the Pastor about changing it.
I was thinking about Having a Minister of Music, some one told me I'll be the young man for the job, (I feel that just might be my callin)
Having 1 person over the choirs (4) but each choir have their Director and Spokesperson

I also would be suggesting in getting a new (2) new keyboard bc the church neeeeeds a new one.
Its not a matter of want even though I do want one but If you look at the condition of the keyboard,

I say that bc  we have an Awesome Mass Choir, We have an Awesome Drummer and Im learning bc the other guy isnt into it like all the other Guys.

So tell me what are exactly you asking or info that you are looking for?   Bishop Cole
"Stay in God Always"  - Bishop Lamar Cole
"It's not about the Music, it's about the Ministry"
Pages: [1]   Go Up