LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: SUGGESTIONS FOR CHURCH ANNIVERSARY  (Read 39601 times)

Offline keptbyJesus

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR CHURCH ANNIVERSARY
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 05:03:51 PM »
Almost let go (Kurt Carr)
Let the be praise (Joe Pace)
Mighty Long Way (Joe Pace)
Praise Jehovah (Bev Craford)
Bless the Lord Oh my soul (Potter's House Mass)
Lets just praise the Lord (Potter's House Mass)
Never would have made it (Marvin Sapp)
Because of who you are (Paul Morton)
High praise (Paul Morton)
Lord you've been blessin me (Reed's Temple)
If it had not been for the Lord on my side, where would I be!!!

changedman

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2007, 11:16:11 PM »
As in good rocking beat, broght me out of darkness, into the marvelous light, look where He brought me from.

Glad He brought me out
So glad He brought me out

Man that use to be a pew flipper back in the day for us, and when I had moved away and went back home one sunday, and somebody had the nerve to request that song and for me to come up and direct it, that was a real rap!!!

YESSIR!!! That very song!  We always go in when I ad-lib on that one (while directing) during service.  But for the evening service that Sunday, WE'RE COMING IN ON THAT NUMBER (Good luck having much of a program afterwards)!  LOL!

NOW...back to you and this dang Reeds Temple song...IF I HEAR ONE MORE FLAT-SINGING FEMALE SAY "LEMMEHEARYASAYUHMBLESSED" LIKE IT'S ONE WORD I AM GONNA SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!

Every time somebody requests that, I get a sudden "finger ache" and can't direct to save my LIFE!  I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK OF THAT DREADFUL SONG!  OH LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline keptbyJesus

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 09:37:24 AM »

YESSIR!!! That very song!  We always go in when I ad-lib on that one (while directing) during service.  But for the evening service that Sunday, WE'RE COMING IN ON THAT NUMBER (Good luck having much of a program afterwards)!  LOL!

NOW...back to you and this dang Reeds Temple song...IF I HEAR ONE MORE FLAT-SINGING FEMALE SAY "LEMMEHEARYASAYUHMBLESSED" LIKE IT'S ONE WORD I AM GONNA SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!

Every time somebody requests that, I get a sudden "finger ache" and can't direct to save my LIFE!  I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK OF THAT DREADFUL SONG!  OH LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I wish I could be there for cause that's gone set it off. 

As for "LEMMEHEARYASAYUHMBLESSED"   THAT IS A REAL ROTFL! :D

Oh add to the suggestion list. 
Greatful (Hez Walker)
Awesome God (Youthful Praise)
My soul is filled with praise (D.F.W. Mass Choir)
If it had not been for the Lord on my side, where would I be!!!

Offline jrs81

• LGM Member

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 09:56:01 AM »

[/quote]

CM now you got me trying to remember if my soloist says it like that. LOL
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up