LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm not Doubting about the way  (Read 7749 times)

Offline SisterCM

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

I'm not Doubting about the way
« on: November 13, 2007, 11:10:49 PM »
I’m not doubting about the way
I’m walking in the light
I know holiness is right
I’m not doubting about the way

:)
And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;  Colossians 3:23

Offline teresac

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: I'm not Doubting about the way
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 05:37:41 PM »
I haven't heard this one either.  I did ask one of the singers at my church if she knew Careless Soul.  She did not know the song.  Our senior mother is 87; she comes to church about once a month.  She likes the old songs.  If I remember I'll bring a list of these songs and ask her about them.   If she knows them, she'll sing a few bars.  Do you have the melody for these songs?  If so, could you make a recording of the melody and post the melodies?

Offline SisterCM

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 06:42:12 PM »
I haven't heard this one either.  I did ask one of the singers at my church if she knew Careless Soul.  She did not know the song.  Our senior mother is 87; she comes to church about once a month.  She likes the old songs.  If I remember I'll bring a list of these songs and ask her about them.   If she knows them, she'll sing a few bars.  Do you have the melody for these songs?  If so, could you make a recording of the melody and post the melodies?

I know how to sing them but I don't know how to play them.  I am a level 1 beginner.  I am currently taking piano lessons.  I am learning some easy traditional songs.  I have this song recorded on a disk. I will try to post it tonight.
And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;  Colossians 3:23

Offline SisterCM

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 07:57:33 AM »
Here is a link to I'm not Doubtin by Bishop Ron Bishop.  Let me know what you think. 

http://www.learngospelmusic.com/media/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=120674&pos=-2676

ok, I got it.

Offline teresac

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 10:47:08 AM »
Very nice. I found this song and other CDs by Bishop Ron Brown at Amazon.   

I don't have much time right now but I will post more tonight when I have more time. 

Although I don't know this song, it sounds just like the way we sing in church.  It sounds very much like Victory Victory Shall Be Mine ... if I hold my peace and let the Lord fight my battles victory victory shall be mine.

Offline SisterCM

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 11:01:29 AM »
Very nice. I found this song and other CDs by Bishop Ron Brown at Amazon.   

I don't have much time right now but I will post more tonight when I have more time. 

Although I don't know this song, it sounds just like the way we sing in church.  It sounds very much like Victory Victory Shall Be Mine ... if I hold my peace and let the Lord fight my battles victory victory shall be mine.

Well praise the Lord!

Yes, it does.  I am trying to learn all of these type of songs.

Thank you for your help. :)

Offline CESharp

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Good Mornting......Hellerrrrrrrr!!!!

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 10:59:34 AM »
Wow, this group i sing with just sang this at a funeral about a month ago
Carla E.
Canaan Church (Urbana, Illinois)
U of I
Pages: [1]   Go Up