LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: help please  (Read 744 times)

Offline Moroja

• LGM Member

help please
« on: November 30, 2007, 08:11:37 PM »
 Hello Ladies and Gents, My name is Richard and I live in the Louisville area. I wanted to know if I can get some help here in this forum. I need the assistance of some musicians that love the Lord and is not hung up on money. I am the Minister of music at my church, I dont get paid for it and I don't want to because I believe that God has blessed me with the talent that I have to bless the church. I'm not a professional musician but I have a passion for my music. Recently we lost our two of our worship leaders that left to go assist a family member of another church that fell really ill and we are about to lose another worship leader, drummer and bass guitarist which happens to be a family. Which now leaves just me on the keyboard. If there's any musician out there reading this I ask that you pray about it and if the Lord has placed it on your heart to help us out for awhile and get your praise on at the same time then hit me up and let's see what the Lord has instore. Thanks to everyone that responds, God bless you all.
Richard

Faith is hard word but it can be done

Offline momuzik

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: help please
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 06:42:56 AM »
Another option is to find someone already there who may be willing to learn; teach them what you know. You may can get by with just a keyboard and drums for now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up