LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: "I'M A BEAST!!!"  (Read 7582 times)

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

Re: "I'M A BEAST!!!"
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2007, 02:23:53 PM »
Well, I could eat about 5 or 6 at a time... LOL. It reminds me of this summer I was on a breakfast date with this dude, and he was like,where you wanna go? so we went to the Golden Corral... I ate 15 pancakes and like 10 pieces of fried chicken... I aint seen homeboy since. :D

Ok, I'm a big man, and I can't even do that.  I went to the Golden Corral once, I had a salad and tried to eat 3 steaks.  I was amazed by all of the different types of steak that they had so I went nuts.  Anyway, I was only able to eat 2 of the steaks.  You may want to consider getting into professional eating contests if you can do all dat. MAN!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

I guess taking you to a spot like Krystal's or White Castle is out of the question huh?   
When you've done your very best, do even better.

Offline j_kay

• LGM Member

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2007, 03:03:51 PM »

Calvin has a mentor...I saw them at the store...  :)   ;D

Do tell.  ;D
~ This thread is beyond hijacked - it's been kidnapped... ~

HumbleGospelDrummer

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2007, 03:54:43 PM »
Well, I could eat about 5 or 6 at a time... LOL. It reminds me of this summer I was on a breakfast date with this dude, and he was like,where you wanna go? so we went to the Golden Corral... I ate 15 pancakes and like 10 pieces of fried chicken... I aint seen homeboy since. :D

GaWdaWg!!

U should be on Hell Date, lol, ill record it no lie
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up