LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down

Author Topic: If you could meet a fellow LGMer, who would it be?  (Read 30435 times)

Offline JustBritt

• LGM Member
  • *Sigh*

Re: If you could meet a fellow LGMer, who would it be?
« Reply #360 on: October 21, 2011, 08:40:55 AM »
I'm not a fan. :(

For some reason, that stuff doesn't excite me anymore. Like at all.

I'd still go though. It depends.... :)
~Moving Forward~

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #361 on: October 21, 2011, 08:44:36 AM »
I'm not a fan. :(

For some reason, that stuff doesn't excite me anymore. Like at all.

I'd still go though. It depends.... :)

Me either. I've been to a lot of concerts and things, and the last one I got truly excited about was the first one I ever went to: JPK when I was about 16 years old. After that, it was just... meh... I mean, it's nice to get out the house from time to time and do something different, but I don't really get excited over that kind of stuff.

When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #362 on: October 21, 2011, 08:45:53 AM »
Umm... it's not the concert... it's... nevermind, maybe I'm the only one who sees the epicness.  How long Lord, how long?  :D

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #363 on: October 21, 2011, 08:47:15 AM »
Me either. I've been to a lot of concerts and things, and the last one I got truly excited about was the first one I ever went to: JPK when I was about 16 years old. After that, it was just... meh... I mean, it's nice to get out the house from time to time and do something different, but I don't really get excited over that kind of stuff.

Me either. I saw Kirk, Donnie (seen him a couple of times) and Yolanda during the 'Hopeville' tour. First concert. Great concert.

But haven't been to a concert since..and I'm cool with that. *kanyeshrug*
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline Mysteryman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • The Jamaican breakfast patty created by me. :)
    • http://www.geocities.com/mysterymman1

« Reply #364 on: October 21, 2011, 09:03:40 AM »
I had to change my day off yesterday so I will probably come in town on that Friday night 11/11. I may see if NJBishop can come that weekend. I haven't let my fiancé into my LGM world yet.  :D Will you be in a service that weekend? I will be there again on 11/18 all day. Anyone else going to be there 11/11-11/12 or 11/17-11/18?

Utah? Send one of those spaceships to pick me up at 8pm. :) I want to keep my organs though and I'd like cashews during the flight.  ;D
Vision without action is just day dreaming. I miss practicing.

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #365 on: October 21, 2011, 09:08:00 AM »
I had to change my day off yesterday so I will probably come in town on that Friday night 11/11. I may see if NJBishop can come that weekend. I haven't let my fiancé into my LGM world yet.  :D Will you be in a service that weekend? I will be there again on 11/18 all day. Anyone else going to be there 11/11-11/12 or 11/17-11/18?

Utah? Send one of those spaceships to pick me up at 8pm. :) I want to keep my organs though and I'd like cashews during the flight.  ;D
LOL, you betta say we're from another galaxy out here.  :D
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up