LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The New National Baptist Hymnal (Hymn #293) Help!  (Read 5086 times)

Offline Val215

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Virtuously Gifted

The New National Baptist Hymnal (Hymn #293) Help!
« on: December 31, 2007, 12:23:30 PM »
Just wondering if anybody could produce a quick midi (no video...I'm on dial-up at the moment :D) of "We've Come a Long Way"? Sad to say, I've never heard the song before and my pastor just sent me an email requesting this hymn for the watch night service tonight. I'm sure I could fiddle my way through it, but it would be very helpful if somebody could produce a midi. I've searched the web and couldn't find anything. Thanks for your help :)
Check me out on Facebook at Virtuously Gifted and on Instagram at virtuouslygifted_215

Offline Val215

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Virtuously Gifted

Re: The New National Baptist Hymnal (Hymn #293) Help!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 12:52:05 AM »
Praise the Lord I got through it!!! One of the praise team members came early and she knew the song and she sang it for me. God is so good :D
Check me out on Facebook at Virtuously Gifted and on Instagram at virtuouslygifted_215

Offline chevonee

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Back and better than ever!
    • God's Glory

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 01:02:23 AM »
I'm glad you did Val, I know that song but I don't have a way of making MIDI's yet. Thank God you got it though!!!
Strike while the iron is hot!

Offline Bassyboy

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 04:46:08 AM »
I wonder how the engish version of the hymn sounds like. Our Pentecostal church dont use hymns all the time but if we did sing them it'll be in my language version not english...I wonder if there are any instruments used to accompany the song. We only use the piano. But glad you managed to get through it.. ;)
Time is near until the son of man returns, so he that stays FIRM until the end will be saved........
Pages: [1]   Go Up