LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!  (Read 564 times)

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member
  • NEW SINGLE (60 SECOND PRAYER)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
« on: December 31, 2007, 02:10:43 AM »
well guys if the RAPTURE takes place i'll be gone..but please keep holding LGM down and those that are getting caught up we gonna have this HUGE SHED...  ;D  naw but fa real everybody be blessed be safe KEEP GOD in ya life..

a word from the holy ghost *serious*.. dont go into the new year holding a grudge with someone, or even if u know that a person has something against you..make it ur buisness to find that person and make peace..remember were MEN and WOMEN of GOD..lets be doers and not just hearers.. GOD BLESS EVERYONE and i love all you in here... even you JUSE... ;)...   PEACE..

GODsdRuMmEr...

Offline juSe

• LGM Member
  • Call me juSe Wayne

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 12:28:24 PM »
well guys if the RAPTURE takes place i'll be gone..but please keep holding LGM down and those that are getting caught up we gonna have this HUGE SHED...  ;D  naw but fa real everybody be blessed be safe KEEP GOD in ya life..

a word from the holy ghost *serious*.. dont go into the new year holding a grudge with someone, or even if u know that a person has something against you..make it ur buisness to find that person and make peace..remember were MEN and WOMEN of GOD..lets be doers and not just hearers.. GOD BLESS EVERYONE and i love all you in here... even you JUSE... ;)...   PEACE..

GODsdRuMmEr...

You Are Your Only Limitation!!

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member
  • NEW SINGLE (60 SECOND PRAYER)

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 02:27:23 PM »
ok let me pull up my ONSTAR cuzz im lost... :-\

GodsdRuMmEr... ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up