LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: LGM EXCLUSIVE!!!!  (Read 20317 times)

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: LGM EXCLUSIVE!!!!
« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2008, 06:01:38 PM »
Man I want to try those Luen heads...I'm getting tired of Remo and Evans and just want to change for a while....where do they sell?

You can go thru me... It's easier for you to get if anywhere except Cali (where I live) or Texas. Don't ask why, I don't quite get it myself: ?/?. I get Luens because of my relationship with company. The heads are from Brazil. You can't get them  in America music stores....  Hit by pm and I'll so what I can do.

Offline soul_drummer

• LGM Member
  • Jesus, I Love You

« Reply #121 on: January 04, 2008, 06:14:13 PM »
You can go thru me... It's easier for you to get if anywhere except Cali (where I live) or Texas. Don't ask why, I don't quite get it myself: ?/?. I get Luens because of my relationship with company. The heads are from Brazil. You can't get them  in America music stores....  Hit by pm and I'll so what I can do.

Sick man I will definitely hit you up for sure...hey man when are you going to post some videos of you playing?.......I dig you playing man....very professional....GB
Perfect Practice Makes Perfect

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #122 on: January 04, 2008, 06:21:31 PM »
Sick man I will definitely hit you up for sure...hey man when are you going to post some videos of you playing?.......I dig you playing man....very professional....GB
I'm playing tonight and I'll record a clip and post it soon.  Thank you the compliment. You gave me some energy for tonight :). I appreciate that... We all got skillz on this board. It's Amazing to have all this talent in one house, forreal bruh. ;)

Offline soul_drummer

• LGM Member
  • Jesus, I Love You

« Reply #123 on: January 04, 2008, 06:28:47 PM »
I'm playing tonight and I'll record a clip and post it soon.  Thank you the compliment. You gave me some energy for tonight :). I appreciate that... We all got skillz on this board. It's Amazing to have all this talent in one house, forreal bruh. ;)

Sick man...I'll be looking forward to the clip....no prob. dude.....kill it tonight...I know you are...keep inspiring us man....I'm goign to hit you up soon...for the Luen heads....GB

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2008, 07:49:39 PM »
I would vote for borack but I do not wanna feel responsible for his death...I'm out of it this time.. O I did hear that a midget with one arm  is the head chief in Canada

Gods dRuMmeR.... ;)

No that's your Dad trying to take advantage of our free health care!!! If the USA had free health care maybe he would still have his other arm!
Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard

« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2008, 07:53:51 PM »
Thank ya, darlin!   ;) ;D

This might be our last opportunity, dude... it's way too serious to just let it pass us by.  Pray for us over here; somehow, there are an entire populace of ignorant, unaware Black people who believe that Obama could never win so there's no point in voting for him.  Fortunately, a 92% White Iowa proved the black dummies wrong.  Hopefully, they'll admit their error and vote in the right direction.

Black People can be an ignant set of folk!!!! That's why most just stay in the ghetto or live under their potential, and now they can make a huge change (a huge needed change!)and still they lay in the grass eating their cud!!!

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard

« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2008, 07:56:08 PM »
Just cuz he's black?...that's why he should be up in the White House?...man stick to your Canadian politics....that was just ignorant right there....Obama's background sounds iffy to me.....

Guy I know more about American Politics then even you do! Feel free to test me!!!

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard

« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2008, 08:02:07 PM »
That's true...lol.....disregard the last part of my comment then.....everybody has a past...I can't judge them by it....it's not right...What do you mean?......"Uhuh, a then they call themselves Christians"...I think we have the right to be skeptical of a persons past especially when they're running for the highest position in the U.S.....That's politics.....everything you've done in your past affects you when you're runnig for president....take GWB for example........anyways...I'm not trying to start beef...You know how people in here can twist things.....I was just wondering man....GB

Whatever dude! Clinton loved his women and his weed but I think so far he was the best you guys have had!!! He also was the best when it came to dealing with Black issues!!!!

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard

« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2008, 08:03:59 PM »
Yes that is what makes me doubt Barack Hussein Obama (His full name...haha...crazy huh....and I know it has nothing to do with Saddam Hussein)....and that he may have spent two years in a muslim school when he was a kid....That's about it....GB
Guys thats just plain ignorant!!! Look how many American Brothers converted to islam and have adopted that name!

Offline soul_drummer

• LGM Member
  • Jesus, I Love You

« Reply #129 on: January 04, 2008, 08:06:08 PM »
Guy I know more about American Politics then even you do! Feel free to test me!!!

Sure you do. I don't need to test you. Your comment said it all to me. Besides I don't feel like getting into Momma jokes since that is what you always end up saying. ;D :-*

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard

« Reply #130 on: January 04, 2008, 08:11:12 PM »
...Why are we discussing Politics on here????   ?/?

...the only Politicians on here are: DW, Pearl, Sonor, Mapex, Yamaha, "ddumb", GMS, PDP, Gretsch, Zildjian, Sabian, Meinl, Istanbul, Stagg, UFIP, Dunnett, Vic Firth, Vater, Promark, Remo, Evans, Aquarian, Gibraltar, SKB, Enduro, Beato, Shure, AKG, Audix etc.

...all other Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Jihaad, Al Qaeda, and whatever terrorist organization (they all are in their own way) ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE!!!! >:(

Because theres too many of ya allz are trippin when it comes to Politics! Its only keeping our people down in your country!!!! You really think Bush cares about ******!!! NO!!!! He rather spend the money to have  1000's of his own young people killed instead of using some of that money and getting free health care for people who cant afford it!!! Or changing the ghettos a place where you can grow children, single Moms can raise their children out of poverty, even education!!!!

Offline soul_drummer

• LGM Member
  • Jesus, I Love You

« Reply #131 on: January 04, 2008, 08:21:46 PM »
Because theres too many of ya allz are trippin when it comes to Politics! Its only keeping our people down in your country!!!! You really think Bush cares about ******!!! NO!!!! He rather spend the money to have  1000's of his own young people killed instead of using some of that money and getting free health care for people who cant afford it!!! Or changing the ghettos a place where you can grow children, single Moms can raise their children out of poverty, even education!!!!

:-*

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #132 on: January 04, 2008, 08:45:02 PM »
lol. So much passion in one thread.

Offline juSe

• LGM Member
  • Call me juSe Wayne

« Reply #133 on: January 04, 2008, 08:58:25 PM »
Are we in the lounge? 

This is the DRUM room, not the platform for Decision '08.

Get it together, folks!!  I thought we were flaming d-h for posting a clip that his homie didn't want him to post?

LETS GET BACK ON TRACK!!!

;D
You Are Your Only Limitation!!

Offline b_jizzle20

• LGM Member
    • MY MUSIC

« Reply #134 on: January 04, 2008, 09:39:08 PM »
LOL
Dang!! this thread went platinum in its first week, DH made a hit!

E.R.

« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2008, 09:50:53 PM »
I think I am going to like into Canadian politics. Yo BBD, I was up in your country about a month ago. British Columbia and Alberta. I LOVE BANFF!!!! I could so live there!

*Back on topic, I am so glad that the last few months have left Diligent the same ol diligent. lol. what a riot! haha. And I was the one called the Peanut Gallery? rofl.

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Marvin McQuitty jr. (Thank You)

« Reply #136 on: January 05, 2008, 12:46:40 AM »

...Geesh, Why don't you move down here and become Obama's Vice Pres?  Well, that may not be a good idea......I can already read the Headlines......Vice President BigBlack allows 1940's style Strippers in the White Black House. LOL
Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

drummin4JC

« Reply #137 on: January 05, 2008, 12:54:23 AM »
...Geesh, Why don't you move down here and become Obama's Vice Pres?  Well, that may not be a good idea......I can read the Headlines......Vice President BigBlack allows 1940's style Strippers in the White Black House. LOL

ROFL!  :D

lol thats to funny!

HumbleGospelDrummer

« Reply #138 on: January 05, 2008, 01:18:16 AM »
LOL
Dang!! this thread went platinum in its first week, DH made a hit!

I know right.........i dont think this thread will end anytime soon. Lol.

Offline THE THIRD

• LGM Member

« Reply #139 on: January 05, 2008, 01:43:38 AM »
what did clinton do for black people....?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up