LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: LGM EXCLUSIVE!!!!  (Read 20134 times)

Offline ILive2WorshipHim

• LGM Member
  • It is my REASONABLE service....
    • Myspace

Re: LGM EXCLUSIVE!!!!
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2008, 07:01:05 PM »
now i dont know when or where u found christ at, maybe ur PASTOR teaches ya'll to sugarcoat well mines dont.. now being CHURCHY doesnt mean WE LIE.. how we suppose to be saved and were liars..that doesnt match..like i said.. u can SAY ANYTHING U WANT IN THE WORLD TO ANYONE...its HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW U SAY IT.. ?/? we men of STANDERD and u calling some folk CHURCHY???.. in the middle of church with a congragation of over 1000.. ive been called a liar, a lustful dawg ive been told that if i didnt stop what i was doing i was busting HELL WIDE OPEN.. so i know about tuff LOVE JKAY.. but EVERYONE is not EQUIPPED to handle it, thats my thing

GodsDrummER...

LIARS....WOW
Virtuosity

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2008, 07:01:48 PM »
OK, I am on my way home from Vegas and I've watching this thread all day and I was trying to stay out of it. But, I got to say this.

If you can't deal with Kevin's honesty, then don't respond to him. Dilgent Hands, Kev said nothing offensive in reference JToomer about this particular clip. I don't see where you get that impression. And just like JToomer is your homie, Kevin is my homie/lil brother and anyone who attempts to bash him in anyway is gonna hear it from me. If you really know Kevin you'll understand him a whole lot better
Everyone in the fam has some work to do, so let's go to work.
I'll be back with a few clips of my own and you can say what you want about me, just be honest...

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2008, 07:06:48 PM »
*sighs*... whats the whole porpuse of LGM...to LEARN, im not on here to see who has the most post or the prettiest stars next to there names.. im here watching,reading faithfully picking up what i can...this thread has over 200+ views and not 1 person pm'd me and said ayo DILIGENT i'll teach you how to read..or is there anything i can help you with..lets stop thinking about ourselves sometimes..its ashame how some of us think..maybe i was raised wayyyyyyy different at home and church...

and no 4HISGLORY its not a good thing.. so what i suppose to stop playing because of my down falls..I THINK NOT.. imma play the best way i know how UNTIL i get it together..GOD gets all my credit..i never in my life thought about playing dums NEVER.. till my FATHER BAUGHT a drumset..and for weeks we had no drummer.. and i prayed b4 service one day and told GOD.. IF he TEACHES me, if he gives me the EAR to see and know what im doing if he gives me a sprinkle of SKILLS.. that i will get on that SET and play with my WHOLE HEART..and EVER SINCE THAT DAY.. that is JUST WHAT I BEEN DOING..

...i know WHAT PRAYER AND GOD DID FOR ME.. we didnt come out the womb walking now did we..but we learned..and thats what IM DOING LEARNING ABOUT MUSIC NOTES and different things there is to learn about that thing we call DRUMS...

GidsDruMMer... >:(

Awww, come on Angel...

1. Sheen DID NOT post his comment to "intentionally" be a negative influence on jtoomer.
2. NO ONE here is laughing at/calling you out for playing drums by natural talent/ear.

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2008, 07:07:15 PM »
*smh*.. it is so sad when people can't tell when to play and when not play..coming from an old head i didnt see that coming..maybe i should of wore my seat belt...

GodsDRumMeR... ?/?

Dude, it kinda seems like you can't tell when to laugh.  I've followed this thread from the start, and it's really not that serious... especially since the subject of the thread found humor in it himself.  If he can laugh at it, why can't you?  Your point about all the other stuff (the Holy Ghost and spirituality and compassion and Jesus and Bible and all that) has been made and noted.  Everyone has heard what you've had to say.  Now that we all know that JToomer is not offended and found it humorous, why can't we all just laugh together?  Lighten up a bit, hon.

It's all good, bruh.  Life is too short to be so uptight, especially at such a young age.  ;D

Much love to you, darlin!
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member
  • NEW SINGLE (60 SECOND PRAYER)

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2008, 07:27:04 PM »
Dude, it kinda seems like you can't tell when to laugh.  I've followed this thread from the start, and it's really not that serious... especially since the subject of the thread found humor in it himself.  If he can laugh at it, why can't you?  Your point about all the other stuff (the Holy Ghost and spirituality and compassion and Jesus and Bible and all that) has been made and noted.  Everyone has heard what you've had to say.  Now that we all know that JToomer is not offended and found it humorous, why can't we all just laugh together?  Lighten up a bit, hon.

It's all good, bruh.  Life is too short to be so uptight, especially at such a young age.  ;D

Much love to you, darlin!

i swear on my SALVATION i gotta be missing something... im through with everything..if dont nobody else care why should i RIGHT...i wont even bring up STUFF like the bible and JESUS on lGm no more..i see its getting me no where.. this is my final post on here...

GodsDruMmEr... ?/?

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Marvin McQuitty jr. (Thank You)

« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2008, 09:56:38 PM »

i swear on my SALVATION i gotta be missing something... im through with everything..if dont nobody else care why should i RIGHT...i wont even bring up STUFF like the bible and JESUS on lGm no more..i see its getting me no where.. this is my final post on here...

GodsDruMmEr... ?/?

Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

Offline j_kay

• LGM Member

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2008, 09:59:28 PM »
^^^

LOL!!!
~ This thread is beyond hijacked - it's been kidnapped... ~

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2008, 10:12:54 PM »

Peep this! Its a gut buster :D ;D

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lGBD1KUz2RA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lGBD1KUz2RA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Richard

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2008, 10:18:25 PM »
...yeah man.  The whole skit is one of my favorite Will Ferell skits on SNL.  That skit helped out LP (Latin Percussion).

...Will is a straight up fool. ;D  I still haven't seen Blades of Glory though.  I have to see it man. 
Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2008, 10:36:09 PM »
Yeah I picked me up that "Best Of Will Ferrell dvd"  Its is nuts ;D I love that DVD. That is by far my fav. Chad Smith, I mean Will Farrell Clip ;D
Richard

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2008, 10:40:47 PM »
Yeah I picked me up that "Best Of Will Ferrell dvd"  Its is nuts ;D I love that DVD. That is by far my fav. Chad Smith, I mean Will Farrell Clip ;D

...dude, I like the one where they're eating dinner and you hear all of the silverware and then they start fighting. LOL  And the one with Jim Carey as the third dude at the Night at the Roxbury (sp?) LOL

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2008, 11:03:16 PM »
That Jim Carrey one was good but I also like the Pierce Brosnan  one where he had the little Lap Top that fit on his finger :D One more, the one where he was a Manager that was super rude to his Employees! OMG you have got to see that one!
Richard

Offline theLearner

• LGM Member
  • Play, don't play around

« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2008, 01:00:43 AM »
This Thread was a joke and a half...
It has been a great read! lol
lol

online soap
lol
lol

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2008, 02:25:42 AM »
My 2 cents...I think if you're going to post something be ready to hear the truth about it!!! Maybe in your mind your friend in your opinion is good and should be posted in a forum like this, BUT maybe your friendship taints your mind to the truth about your boy!!! 2 cents is 2 cents and if you're going to post have the ol piggy bank open!!!!
Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2008, 09:26:09 AM »
My 2 cents...I think if you're going to post something be ready to hear the truth about it!!! Maybe in your mind your friend in your opinion is good and should be posted in a forum like this, BUT maybe your friendship taints your mind to the truth about your boy!!! 2 cents is 2 cents and if you're going to post have the ol piggy bank open!!!!

...that's the truth and LOL @ have the piggy bank open. ;D

Offline 3rd-Day

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2008, 10:40:28 AM »
Diligent Hands while you may have gotten a little salty you said some classic funny things man, thanks for the laughs man. Congratulations! You win the ROFLMBO Award!! :D  ;) and a years supply of drum peddle cushion, a Dirt Devil to vacuum those pesty stick shavings, and a signature Billy Cobham afro pick.

Dude on Drums you win the ROFLOL Award and a 12 pack of left handed screw drivers, and a bottle of Clorox.

4HG gets the ROFL Award and SSV7 DVD.

Congratulations Gentlemen

*Insert Applause*

And now the "LGM EXCLUSIVE" thread highlights.

"I like what he did at the 2:53 mark!" (Classis Dude on Drums)

-DOD- 

"Secondly, I did really mean it but I wasnt trying to be funny...but I'll tell you what is funny...the fact that you actually went back to check out what he did at the 2:53 mark!     Classic    -"

-DOD-

"I feel like a monster, and right now, you sound like a helpless white woman wondering through a dark forest!"

-DOD-

"Are you choking on one of those Church's buttery biscuits or something?  Dude, it's '08."

-J Funky-

"SHEEN..i dont care if u did a SOLO on CNN while LARRY KING was playing the ORGAN.."

-DH-    (Sidebar I actually laughed out loud at this. DH this is the funniest post in the thread, Good Job)

"LOL! @ your new avatar!  E-thug!" 

-DOD- 

"SHEEN   i'll put my HOLY GHOST up against ur VEIN SKILLS anyday...and YEP im STUNTING RIDING WITH MY TOP DOWN with MY HOLY GHOST"
-DH-

"SHEEN is gonna kill them ruin they future.. sheen the type that if someone was about to jump from a 100 ft floor building he would yell..." jump retard,your pocket sucks anyways"..."

DH  (Sidebar, my coworker thought I was having an Asthma attack. I was laughing so hard, cause it's almost true, LOL.  This is the second funniest thing you said. Magnificent!)

"If I wasn't Jtoomer I would have probably said the same thing, "2:53" seriously, that was funny ( I read it before i watched the vid, i thought something really happened at 2:53.  )"

-J Toomer-  Classic

"To me it like saying "I don't pay my child support, but by the grace of God, they are still eating".

-4HG-   This is the third funniest thing. LOL

"Dude you're too much...lol....dude that hole in your sock is clean....lol...."
-I forgot your name homie, Sorry-

"Dude, it kinda seems like you can't tell when to laugh."
-LawhointhehellleftthegateopenRue-
Im too tall to act small.

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2008, 10:44:08 AM »
Thanks 3rd-Day Madden for the play-by-play. :)
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2008, 11:08:47 AM »
Diligent Hands while you may have gotten a little salty you said some classic funny things man, thanks for the laughs man. Congratulations! You win the ROFLMBO Award!! :D  ;) and a years supply of drum peddle cushion, a Dirt Devil to vacuum those pesty stick shavings, and a signature Billy Cobham afro pick.

Dude on Drums you win the ROFLOL Award and a 12 pack of left handed screw drivers, and a bottle of Clorox.

*Insert Applause*

-DOD- 

"Secondly, I did really mean it but I wasnt trying to be funny...but I'll tell you what is funny...the fact that you actually went back to check out what he did at the 2:53 mark!     Classic    -"

-DOD-

"I feel like a monster, and right now, you sound like a helpless white woman wondering through a dark forest!"

-DOD-

"Are you choking on one of those Church's buttery biscuits or something?  Dude, it's '08."

-J Funky-

"SHEEN..i dont care if u did a SOLO on CNN while LARRY KING was playing the ORGAN.."

-DH-    (Sidebar I actually laughed out loud at this. DH this is the funniest post in the thread, Good Job)

-DOD- 

"SHEEN   i'll put my HOLY GHOST up against ur VEIN SKILLS anyday...and YEP im STUNTING RIDING WITH MY TOP DOWN with MY HOLY GHOST"
-DH-

"SHEEN is gonna kill them ruin they future.. sheen the type that if someone was about to jump from a 100 ft floor building he would yell..." jump retard,your pocket sucks anyways"..."

DH  (Sidebar, my coworker thought I was having an Asthma attack. I was laughing so hard, cause it's almost true, LOL.  This is the second funniest thing you said. Magnificent!)

"If I wasn't Jtoomer I would have probably said the same thing, "2:53" seriously, that was funny ( I read it before i watched the vid, i thought something really happened at 2:53.  )"

-J Toomer-  Classic

"To me it like saying "I don't pay my child support, but by the grace of God, they are still eating".

LOL!
Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!

HumbleGospelDrummer

« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2008, 01:30:50 PM »

*Insert Applause*

-DOD- 

-DOD-

-DOD-

-J Funky-

-DOD- 

-DH-

-J Toomer-  Classic

lol.........

*smh*

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2008, 02:03:50 PM »
Back to the vid...

I had to fast forward through most of it. I'm so sick of this sound. When I hear these types of dudes I always feel like they've had a terrible week and they're taking it out on the skins.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up