LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: LGM EXCLUSIVE!!!!  (Read 20135 times)

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member
  • NEW SINGLE (60 SECOND PRAYER)

LGM EXCLUSIVE!!!!
« on: January 02, 2008, 01:53:23 AM »
this ya very own JTOOMER doing his thing...his footwork is bananna's...and make sure u peep the 2:47 mark.. WATCH OUT FLAT im coming for you..... ;D

GodsDruMMer... ;)

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member

Re: LGM EXCLUSIVE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 01:56:14 AM »

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 07:23:14 AM »
I like what he did at the 2:53 mark!   :o 

Offline drummerforgod

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 07:43:30 AM »

wohooo!
 :D
Stay in the Pocket of GOD!

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 11:32:12 AM »
... ?/?...sheen thats a lil below the belt..the not so funny thing is u really mean that...smh...

GodsdrumMMer... :-\

Offline Cherri

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Imperial Majesty! $200,000...

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 12:22:45 PM »

Clyde!
What can I $ay Juanita Bynum is my cicerone.

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 12:24:52 PM »
... ?/?...sheen thats a lil below the belt..the not so funny thing is u really mean that...smh...

GodsdrumMMer... :-\

First of all, what do you mean "a lil below the belt?"  I'll tell you whats below the belt, 70 views/6 replys, and 3 of them which came from you.

Secondly, I did really mean it but I wasnt trying to be funny...but I'll tell you what is funny...the fact that you actually went back to check out what he did at the 2:53 mark!   :D  Classic   :D

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 12:40:12 PM »
ok 1st of all ,dont 1st of all me secondly make sure u respect big pimping which is me...now 3rd and closing ur right i did almost go look at the 253 mark.. but JTOOMER is my homie oooooooooooo aw man i almost forgot *changing subjects*

Jtoomer got ordained the other night to a minister,man that slipped my mind.. when he was on stage recieving his sword and license the boy brought tears to my eyes...J is real faithful,humble and loves Gods word..what i admire most about J is that a few months ago,he pledged a certain ammount to his church and when he seen that his Job's income made things hard..J went and picked up a SECOND JOB just so he keep the VOW which he vowed to pay..now if that aint being FAITHFUL then i dont know what is..i dont know to many cats that would actually take on another JOB just not to go back on the promise he made to the LORD..people forget little things like that HE sees and blesses us for it...  so CONGRATS JTOOMER and may many more blessing follow you and ur FAM...

GodsDruMMer.. ;)

SHEEN i'll deal with u later... ;D

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2008, 12:50:06 PM »
ok 1st of all ,dont 1st of all me secondly make sure u respect big pimping which is me...now 3rd and closing ur right i did almost go look at the 253 mark.. but JTOOMER is my homie oooooooooooo aw man i almost forgot *changing subjects*

Jtoomer got ordained the other night to a minister,man that slipped my mind.. when he was on stage recieving his sword and license the boy brought tears to my eyes...J is real faithful,humble and loves Gods word..what i admire most about J is that a few months ago,he pledged a certain ammount to his church and when he seen that his Job's income made things hard..J went and picked up a SECOND JOB just so he keep the VOW which he vowed to pay..now if that aint being FAITHFUL then i dont know what is..i dont know to many cats that would actually take on another JOB just not to go back on the promise he made to the LORD..people forget little things like that HE sees and blesses us for it...  so CONGRATS JTOOMER and may many more blessing follow you and ur FAM...

GodsDruMMer.. ;)

SHEEN i'll deal with u later... ;D

That is very honorable...however... :D  lol at "deal with me later!" 

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Marvin McQuitty jr. (Thank You)

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2008, 01:04:47 PM »
...it reads like someone is JToomer's agent or publicist. :-\  How much is he paying you to put stuff on here about him???   ;D
Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2008, 01:22:27 PM »
...it reads like someone is JToomer's agent or publicist. :-\  How much is he paying you to put stuff on here about him???   ;D

he's not paying me nothing i do it from the heart.. its funny how people can be disrespectful in here,talk bad about about each other.. and then add a stupid lil smiley face to justify there actions..its easy to say were men and women of GOD but when our actions show different its time to examine ourselves.. starting with DILIGENT-HANDS...sometimes its fun and games and other times things do get out of hand..these DRUM MODERATOR's need to slam the hammer a lil harder..maybe 1 or 2 people will give a encouraging comment..while others will laugh and point fingers..all this knowledge on this board should not be wasted..me myself i cant read music,i aint never had no drum classes never studied no dvd..i depend on my HOLY GHOST lots of prayer plenty of practice and my faith to play the way i play..and so far im doing pretty darn good..*all glory to Christ*.. so from a brother to another lets do a lil IN house cleaning...  now thats FUNNY...

GodsDruMmEr... ;)

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2008, 01:45:22 PM »
he's not paying me nothing i do it from the heart.. its funny how people can be disrespectful in here,talk bad about about each other.. and then add a stupid lil smiley face to justify there actions..its easy to say were men and women of GOD but when our actions show different its time to examine ourselves.. starting with DILIGENT-HANDS...sometimes its fun and games and other times things do get out of hand..these DRUM MODERATOR's need to slam the hammer a lil harder..maybe 1 or 2 people will give a encouraging comment..while others will laugh and point fingers..all this knowledge on this board should not be wasted..me myself i cant read music,i aint never had no drum classes never studied no dvd..i depend on my HOLY GHOST lots of prayer plenty of practice and my faith to play the way i play..and so far im doing pretty darn good..*all glory to Christ*.. so from a brother to another lets do a lil IN house cleaning...  now thats FUNNY...

GodsDruMmEr... ;)

Oh this is gonna be fun!  Where's my hockey mask cause I feel like a monster, and right now, you sound like a helpless white woman wondering through a dark forest!

First of all, JFunky and I, as well as a select few (and you know who you are) contribute in more ways than one to this board.  Starting with the fact that I am Royalty sir.  I drop knowledge sir.  I give cd and dvd reviews sir.  I give sound advice sir.  I give my very honest opinion sir.  I post REAL exclusive audio sir.  I post my own videos sir. 

You cant read music.  You've never had a drum class.  You've never studied a dvd.  Why are you glorifying these horrifying facts?!  This is learngospelmusic.  You might want to try and LEARN something beyond your natural talent...THEN, post a video of the results. 

As for in-house cleaning...take heed to these words and become a better member of this fam.

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2008, 01:45:53 PM »

GodsDruMmEr... ;)

...calm down papa.  Are you choking on one of those Church's buttery biscuits or something?  Dude, it's '08. Lightened up man, geesh. :-\  (as j_kay would say, "No pun intended.")

...the stuff JToomer is doing is great....Glory be to God and it's great that the humble brother gets recognition on the board.  God will lift up the humble.  Now, what's with all of this "my Holy Ghost" business? LOL
Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

Offline DuvalsLilJohnLumpkin

• LGM Member
  • "Music has the power to shape character"

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2008, 02:51:18 PM »
this ya very own JTOOMER doing his thing...his footwork is bananna's...and make sure u peep the 2:47 mark.. WATCH OUT FLAT im coming for you..... ;D

GodsDruMMer... ;)

Bro, are you serious  ?/?  Look, cats on here will wipe the floor with you if post something that is just a whole bunch of jive (chops with no concept or definition).  I just choose to use my musical maturity unlike some people "dude-on-drums" and not say anything.
John 'Lil John" Lumpkin

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2008, 03:01:09 PM »
...I like the Vinnie-esque fill that he did at the 2:38 mark, honestly.  I'm working on a fill that is real similar to that.  I actually got it from Lester Estelle jr. but have seen Vinnie do it a lot.  At any rate, that was cool. 8)

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2008, 03:18:43 PM »

Oh this is gonna be fun!  Where's my hockey mask cause I feel like a monster, and right now, you sound like a helpless white woman wondering through a dark forest!

First of all, JFunky and I, as well as a select few (and you know who you are) contribute in more ways than one to this board.  Starting with the fact that I am Royalty sir.  I drop knowledge sir.  I give cd and dvd reviews sir.  I give sound advice sir.  I give my very honest opinion sir.  I post REAL exclusive audio sir.  I post my own videos sir. 

You cant read music.  You've never had a drum class.  You've never studied a dvd.  Why are you glorifying these horrifying facts?!  This is learngospelmusic.  You might want to try and LEARN something beyond your natural talent...THEN, post a video of the results. 

As for in-house cleaning...take heed to these words and become a better member of this fam.

notice i said STARTING WITH DILIGENT-HANDS....and ROYALTY is more than just a title in my book..SADAAM was ROYALTY IN HIS COUNTRY and ur point....?????

u really think that makes u a better person SHEEN..i dont care if u did a SOLO on CNN while LARRY KING was playing the ORGAN.. its all about attitude and the SPIRIT of GOD that dwells in us..and the fact that i cant read music or never had a drum class are not HORRIFYING FACTS..its actually a BLESSING that me having no pass drum experiance am able to play the way i DO, see thats GOD all by himself unlike some of us i still need him and i am GRATEFUL for the skills that i have,so b4 u start bashing my lack of training take timeout to think how powerful HE is that gives me the knowledge and the EAR to do my THANG..... but since ur on MT. NEMO i cant say nothing..MAN PLEASE im NOT no TEENAGER on here looking for YOUR or no ones approval.. so i tell you what when it comes to DILIGENT make sure u keep comments to urself UNLESS u have something UPLIFTING to say..imma go ahead and nip this in BUD REAL EARLY!!!

GodsDRumMEr... >:(

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2008, 03:25:00 PM »
Diligent, you dilligently missed the point I was making but oh well.  Love you man!   :)

LOL! @ your new avatar!  E-thug!   :D 

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2008, 03:26:38 PM »
...dang, I haven't seen Evans Blue Hydraulics (sp?) in a minute.  Glad to know they're still around....not that I'm going to use 'em but it reminds me of what I used back in my younger days and what I use Now.  *organ revs. up*

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2008, 03:41:56 PM »
WHAT POINT DID I MISS ..what that you gonna flip out and say i can't read music or that i should HONOR you CUZZ u ROYALTY..or the fact that its HORRIFYING because i have thee ability to play BY ear..man im blessed to have one of the GREATEST DUDE to EVER COME OUT OF TX *ROGERICK GREEN*  to sit down and TEACH me and show me my faults and help me build instead of taring me down..everybody aint bUILD LIKE US SHEEN..STRONG, FIRM MEN OF GOD..what im SAYING is WATCH HOW U SAY THINGS BRUH YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING IN THE WORLD BUT LETS LEARN PLACEMENT OF WORDS....and YOU being one of the NICEST on this BOARD should know this....even JTOOMER told me he loves your playing that he thinks ur great..and now for him to come on here and read what u wrote... thats not cool .. think about it bruh..HUMBLE YOURSELF and let GOD EXALT YOU....that way SHEEN, u dont have too,he can take you further than what u cant even imaging... ;)

GodsDruMmer...

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2008, 04:07:07 PM »
WHAT POINT DID I MISS ..what that you gonna flip out and say i can't read music or that i should HONOR you CUZZ u ROYALTY..or the fact that its HORRIFYING because i have thee ability to play BY ear..man im blessed to have one of the GREATEST DUDE to EVER COME OUT OF TX *ROGERICK GREEN*  to sit down and TEACH me and show me my faults and help me build instead of taring me down..everybody aint bUILD LIKE US SHEEN..STRONG, FIRM MEN OF GOD..what im SAYING is WATCH HOW U SAY THINGS BRUH YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING IN THE WORLD BUT LETS LEARN PLACEMENT OF WORDS....and YOU being one of the NICEST on this BOARD should know this....even JTOOMER told me he loves your playing that he thinks ur great..and now for him to come on here and read what u wrote... thats not cool .. think about it bruh..HUMBLE YOURSELF and let GOD EXALT YOU....that way SHEEN, u dont have too,he can take you further than what u cant even imaging... ;)

GodsDruMmer...

First of all you should re-read your own words...youre tearing yourself down and justifying it by saying you have the Holy Ghost.  All Im saying to you lil bro is that we promote LEARNING here!  Youre bragging about how much you dont know!  You think as long as someone has the Holy Ghost, we should praise everything they do?  Youre trying to justify his clip by his personal relationship with Jesus. 

Further more, I havnt even critiqued the man and youre all bent out of shape!  Youve been on this board long enough to know what clips will get a positive response and which ones will get bashed. 

It doesnt matter how many chops someone can do or cant do, its more about accuracy, execution, confidence, punctuality, and discipline.  Play what you know and play it well.  There is no excuse for posting videos with sloppy technique cause thats not what we promote here.  I want JToomer to get better, but you will only hender him with your false sense of encouragement. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up