LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "God is in control"  (Read 5318 times)

Offline Nata

• LGM Member

"God is in control"
« on: August 22, 2003, 12:10:24 PM »
i was wondering if anyone could help with the song "God is in control" i believe its by Ricky Dillard. for the most part i know how to play it but it sounds more full on the cd. if anyone can help me put with the organ chords to that song it would be greatly appreciated.  :D

Offline Long Fingers

• LGM Member

Re: "God is in control"
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2003, 12:31:38 PM »
Quote from: Nata
i was wondering if anyone could help with the song "God is in control" i believe its by Ricky Dillard. for the most part i know how to play it but it sounds more full on the cd. if anyone can help me put with the organ chords to that song it would be greatly appreciated.  :D

You can go to Godsgospel.com and get the midi of James Hall's "God Is In Control" from there you can get the chords with a midi player.

Offline Nata

• LGM Member

"God is in control"
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2003, 03:53:56 PM »
i found and heard the midi but i was unable to find any chords posted at the site. is there an alternate site i could go to. thanks in advance

Offline Long Fingers

• LGM Member

Re: "God is in control"
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2003, 01:08:12 PM »
i found and heard the midi but i was unable to find any chords posted at the site. is there an alternate site i could go to. thanks in advance

That's great that you found the midi of that song, now all you have to do is get a free midid player. You can use a midi player like Vanbasco (you can download it for free here in the midi section or at Vanbasco's website). Once you have the player, play the midi and you can slow the tempo down to see the chords being played on the virtual piano, from there you can get the chords by what you see on the virtual piano. Hope this helps you.

Offline Nata

• LGM Member

"God is in control"
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2003, 01:27:05 PM »
thanks for the help. God Bless

Offline Long Fingers

• LGM Member

"God is in control"
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2003, 10:58:47 AM »
thanks for the help. God Bless

You're very welcome. I hope that helped you out some.
Pages: [1]   Go Up