LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A new one from DeeMee............  (Read 2118 times)

Offline DeeMee

• LGM Member

A new one from DeeMee............
« on: January 12, 2008, 10:50:25 PM »
What's up fam,

It's been a good little minute since I posted on here. Things been going great for me and just wanted to share a little something from the stash. Started working on this one this week and it's still not finished. Was talking with my brother earlier this week and he mentioned that he wanted to do a rock song. Of course, thats all I need to get the wheels spinning in the head. So I fired up good ol Reason and you have this. This is my interpretation of a rock/alternative type song. I listen to everything but this is my first time ever trying something like this and so far, I kind of like it. Check it out and I hope it makes you bob your head. Peace!

http://www.learngospelmusic.com/media/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=89102&pos=-2797

Offline jphat

• LGM Member

Re: A new one from DeeMee............
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 10:54:15 PM »
DeeMee,

You just make me sick.....lol.. Why can't i make reason stuff like that....lol! I like that last one you posted also.... I have the slighest idea on doing drums...this is the best i have came up with....

http://www.learngospelmusic.com/media/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=128740&pos=-2795

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ ?/? :-X :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline tkeys86

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 11:21:08 PM »
dude... u getting better an better! That track is decent!

i just played a song similar to yours for this choir's live recording back in nov 06... and im finding that kind of music grows on you over time!

Offline KurzLand

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 12:37:07 AM »
I like it. Strong and deep and the same time. Cool!

Just don't get carried away....

LOL! :D
"Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him." -A.Huxley

Offline b_jizzle20

• LGM Member
    • MY MUSIC

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 05:45:58 PM »
NICE TRACK!!!!

Offline DeeMee

• LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 12:36:06 PM »
FAM!! Thanks for the feedback. Glad that you all are feeling this joint. Liek I said, I am way out of my element on this one but having fun the whole time doing it. I took a break from it this week, had alot of things going on. But I am going to try to put a bridge on it and finish it on up. Onc ethe final results are done, I will make sure to re-post. Once again, appreciate the feedback and keep it coming.

DeeMee,

You just make me sick.....lol.. Why can't i make reason stuff like that....lol! I like that last one you posted also.... I have the slighest idea on doing drums...this is the best i have came up with....

http://www.learngospelmusic.com/media/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=128740&pos=-2795

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ ?/? :-X :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I am first a drummer so it kind of came nautral for me to be able to key drums. All I am doing is trying to incorporate what I would do on the set to the keys. With the pads on the MPC and my Axiom controller, it makes things alot easier for me. If you need help or tips or anything, feel free to hit me up. I have no problem sharing the knowledge that I have. Someone gave it to me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up