LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: (HORNS BLARING!) DA...DA DA...DOT DA....DAAAAAAA!...THE GRAND TOTAL IS..........  (Read 907 times)

Offline uriahsmusic

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://WWW.URIAHSMUSIC.COM

(HORNS BLARING!) DA...DA DA...DOT DA....DAAAAAAA!...THE GRAND TOTAL IS..........

$200.00

..You see what can be done when we all come together!...We have helped in a real tangible way! I feel great about this!...I know some of you will say..Wait a minute...90,000 people coming through and we got $200.00 dollars in donations?....Whats up wit dat?....What is he so happy about?

....But I am an incurable optimist...and I see this as just the beginning!...See you again next month!..I have a feeling that we will do better!.

Offline gtrdave

• LGM Member
  • Men always ought to pray and not lose heart.
    • Check out some of my music!

Did I miss the passing of the plate of somethin'?
Music theory is not always music reality.

Offline williamstm

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • The promise is for you and your children

What happen i missed it too. I got to work on not looking down at my Guitar so much. ;D
Acts 2:39

Offline trackman

• LGM Member
  • Look who's 40...

Yeah, I missed something too... ?/?
A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool speaks because he has to say something...

Offline dantroop

• LGM Member

i missed it too :( :(
PSALMS 150

Offline uriahsmusic

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://WWW.URIAHSMUSIC.COM

..no problem...you will see a post listed close by that says "4hisglory didnt ask for this"...just follow the instructions and make a donation....I started this because I read a post were he was telling his story and thought some help might be in order from those that could spare a few dollars...The responce was really heart warming and if I dont get too much flack for doing it...I'll do it again in about a month and a half....

...for now feel free to go to the other post and give a little something to ease the burden!...P.S.....no pressure!...only if ya wanna!
Pages: [1]   Go Up