LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trying to get back on track  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Jafar

• LGM Member

Trying to get back on track
« on: January 30, 2008, 06:58:20 PM »
Hi everyone, how ya'll doing? Remember when i posted: Is it ok to go on vacation... well i did a lot of thinking and even tho i tried to stay away from everything i couldnt... There's something about God that i just can't stay away specially God's music ministry... I also attended a music workshop that my church had (i was invited by the pastor) and i got back on track in a matter of seconds i was deeply move... So if you are facing what i faced and are looking for answers i got a couple of scriptures that ill be more than happy to share with ya'll... hey it work for me, it might for you.... I also got new music from israel so if you want me to share ill do so with no problem... is from he's newest album: A Deeper Level  ;)  :)

Offline trackman

• LGM Member
  • Look who's 40...

Re: Trying to get back on track
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 06:30:50 AM »
I'm glad to here that you've found your foundation again. No one said that this walk would be easy. Just remember that you have family right here to talk to. There is always someone who's been through it before.

I definitely want some of those Israel songs though!!! Which songs are you willing to share? ;D
A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool speaks because he has to say something...

Offline Jafar

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 01:28:32 PM »
I have a lot of songs, i have: Turn it Around, Deeper, Identity, i know who i am, if not for your grace, i will search, prayers of the righteous, say so, surely surely, we have overcome, with long life and you are not forgotten. I also have Alpha and omega, you are good, rejoice and another one that i can't remember the name rite now.... so which one you wnt me to share?

Offline trackman

• LGM Member
  • Look who's 40...

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 07:53:32 PM »
I have a lot of songs, i have: Turn it Around, Deeper, Identity, i know who i am, if not for your grace, i will search, prayers of the righteous, say so, surely surely, we have overcome, with long life and you are not forgotten. I also have Alpha and omega, you are good, rejoice and another one that i can't remember the name rite now.... so which one you wnt me to share?

"I will search", "Identity" and "I know who I am" for starters. You are such a blessing for doing this!!!
A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool speaks because he has to say something...

Offline trackman

• LGM Member
  • Look who's 40...

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 03:24:42 PM »
If at all possible, could you post "Turn it Around"? The other songs are simply Fabulous!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up