LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need some advice from my LGM Family!  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

I need some advice from my LGM Family!
« on: February 25, 2008, 02:16:41 AM »
I'm to scared to post in the other places that exist in this website. When I walk into another room (cybernetically), I just feel like a stranger.  :D Hopefully my family in the drum room (and anyone else around the site) can offer me some wise advice.

I've been writing my own stuff with the intent of getting my songs into the hands of a publisher. All my stuff, lyrics and chord progressions, were created for the main stream, radio friendly crowd. I don't need help with the writing aspect, recording aspect, or copyright aspect. That's pretty self-explanatory. I need some advice, some do's and don'ts on working with a publisher. I've done endless research on this CRAZY process but all the info I find seems to have ulterior motive (i.e.. "buy my book") .

Any advice from someone who's actually been through it would be greatly appreciated! Love you guys in a brotherly way.  ;)

Offline chopfan

• LGM Member

I need some advice from my LGM Family!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 02:10:46 PM »
Im from Norway and my english writing sukcs..yeah

I need some advices,

what do I have to practice to manage those crazy chops? is it rudiments aurond the drumset or poly stuff?

god bless
stay in the pocket

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

Re: I need some advice from my LGM Family!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 03:26:50 PM »
 ?/? ?/? ?/? ?/? :'( :D
Richard

Offline L.V.Drumma

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 04:02:07 PM »

I need some advices,

what do I have to practice to manage those crazy chops? is it rudiments aurond the drumset or poly stuff?

god bless

:-\

Offline chopfan

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 04:06:57 PM »
something I wrote?
stay in the pocket

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 04:20:40 PM »
Welcome to LGM!

Its not something you wrote its just that you posted in the wrong place.

Audio - Sorry man, can't help you.

chopfan - click here

Offline b_jizzle20

• LGM Member
    • MY MUSIC

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 05:37:31 PM »

I need some advices,

god bless
:-\ ?/? :-\ :D :D LOL!!

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 06:01:59 PM »
HAHAHA!

Offline min_amw

• LGM Member
    • Divine Soldiers

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 09:15:46 PM »
I'm to scared to post in the other places that exist in this website. When I walk into another room (cybernetically), I just feel like a stranger.  :D Hopefully my family in the drum room (and anyone else around the site) can offer me some wise advice.

I've been writing my own stuff with the intent of getting my songs into the hands of a publisher. All my stuff, lyrics and chord progressions, were created for the main stream, radio friendly crowd. I don't need help with the writing aspect, recording aspect, or copyright aspect. That's pretty self-explanatory. I need some advice, some do's and don'ts on working with a publisher. I've done endless research on this CRAZY process but all the info I find seems to have ulterior motive (i.e.. "buy my book") .

Any advice from someone who's actually been through it would be greatly appreciated! Love you guys in a brotherly way.  ;)

I think the person who can help you on this matter is Aaron Lindsey. From the times that I've seen him, he's always been very humble and willing to share his knowledge. check out his website.www.aaronlindsey.com
Love God. Live Long.

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 08:07:39 AM »

Answer this first, are you an artist or just a writer? I need to know this because both have a different answer.
Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!
Pages: [1]   Go Up