LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: STANDOUT RETREAT  (Read 623 times)

Offline crazyfoot

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

STANDOUT RETREAT
« on: March 05, 2008, 10:33:49 AM »
To anybody that went it was off the chain. As always Tye and GA brought it and Soundcheck took it to another level. Most of all out side of the music it was highly anointed and people were gettin delivered and feeled with the holy ghost. I went to Sound Checks clinic and where most cats were thinkin they were goin to shed it was the total opposite. they sat down with everybody and discuss the importance of having a real relationship with God and how that helps them to effectively minister. And every last one of them got a word in them.Thats what i like bout them that they put God first that they love him and allow him to work thru them. However the new album is gonna be sick just to warn ya it drops may 6 so get it aight God Bless ya LGM bros and sistas peace!!!! 8)

Offline stickyoutlaw

• LGM Member

Re: STANDOUT RETREAT
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 08:38:54 PM »
To anybody that went it was off the chain. As always Tye and GA brought it and Soundcheck took it to another level. Most of all out side of the music it was highly anointed and people were gettin delivered and feeled with the holy ghost. I went to Sound Checks clinic and where most cats were thinkin they were goin to shed it was the total opposite. they sat down with everybody and discuss the importance of having a real relationship with God and how that helps them to effectively minister. And every last one of them got a word in them.Thats what i like bout them that they put God first that they love him and allow him to work thru them. However the new album is gonna be sick just to warn ya it drops may 6 so get it aight God Bless ya LGM bros and sistas peace!!!! 8)

yo  bruh, i was there too and it was crazy man, but the thing that really got me (but not surprising) is that they all have a word in them. That's why they sound the way they do and so set apart from other groups and bands, they have a true relationship with God. I liked how they were like they don't even really concentrate on their instruments, but on reading the word and through that their craftsmanship grows stronger and better! Oh, and how they have a 4 hour rehearsal and out of that they only play for 1 hour cause they talk and minister and fellowship for like 3 hours about the word! THESE OTHER MUSICIANS NEED TO GET ON BOARD! lol  But i got footage from the whole clinic pretty much so i'll try to upload it and post it somehow....
Pages: [1]   Go Up