LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you realize that you are a CHAMPION?  (Read 3600 times)

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Marvin McQuitty jr. (Thank You)

Re: Do you realize that you are a CHAMPION?
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2008, 11:24:11 AM »
It's all in the mind. Proverbs 23:7 states "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he". Many times we are defeated because of our way of thinking. We cheat ourselves out of opportunities for growth because of negative thinking. Most people don't even realize how powerful thoughts are. Your thought patterns often become your beliefs. Your beliefs at that point motivate your actions. Your actions afterwhile motivate and/or become your habits. Your habits make up your character. Your character defines WHO YOU ARE and points you to your destiny!
Do you think you are great? If you think greatness, you'll end up believing it, acting as such, and doing so on a consistent basis.

Israel said in a song on the Alive In Africa CD.... "Nothing can stop the favor of the Lord". I learned that statment to be conditional and is dependant on our thinking. Our way of thinking can often nullify where God is trying to take us and what He is trying to do in us, through us, and for us. We need to align our thinking with where we want to be and what we desire to acheive in all that we do. It's serious business. Great topic!

...I actually think that we need to align our thinking to where God wants us to be and what He desires for us to do and achieve.  I think that too many times we're telling God what "we" want to do and not letting Him guide us into what He wants us to do.

...all in all, I agree with you on the rest though. 8)  Great topic indeed!
Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

Offline min_amw

• LGM Member
    • Divine Soldiers

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2008, 03:35:52 PM »
I agree. I should have been more clear on that one. Good looking out.
Love God. Live Long.

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Marvin McQuitty jr. (Thank You)

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2008, 03:54:22 PM »
I agree. I should have been more clear on that one. Good looking out.

...I knew what you meant.  It's weird but I knew.  That happens to me all the time. lol  (typing/talking/thinking) lol  8)
Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up