LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: ~NFL LIVE~  (Read 12044 times)

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

Re: ~NFL LIVE~
« Reply #180 on: July 22, 2008, 09:48:19 AM »
Looks like neither team won in this deal.  The fact that he was traded for a 2nd and 5th round pick shows that neither team has much faith in his future dominance at the position in the future.

He doesn't have to dominate he just needs to be productive. And, I think in a new city, with a new team; he'll have an opportunity to rebound.

If he can stay healthy, I think he'll be fine. And, I think the Saints win because Shockey CAN block, which opens up running lanes for Bush and Stecker. He can still catch the rock, which opens passing lanes for Henderson and Colston.
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline lordluvr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #181 on: July 22, 2008, 11:12:20 AM »
I definitely think it's a win for Shockey.  As a result, it may be a win for the Saints because one's attitude is the biggest determining factor of one's performance.  His attitude will be renewed, so we'll see.  For the record, I always thought he was overrated.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #182 on: July 22, 2008, 12:59:15 PM »
I definitely think it's a win for Shockey.  As a result, it may be a win for the Saints because one's attitude is the biggest determining factor of one's performance.  His attitude will be renewed, so we'll see.  For the record, I always thought he was overrated.

I did, too. Even while he was catching stuff against my beloved Cowboys.  :-\
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline CJKeyboardPlaya

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #183 on: October 16, 2008, 06:08:12 PM »
Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, who wants to play despite a broken pinkie on his throwing hand, practiced and threw passes to receivers Thursday. Romo threw lightly to all receivers during the early portion of practice that was open to reporters, though 40-year-old backup Brad Johnson was working with the starters during drills. Neither quarterback took direct snaps from centers during that time.

Offline CJKeyboardPlaya

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #184 on: October 16, 2008, 06:11:38 PM »
"Watching from the sideline isn't easy for Vince Young. The Titans quarterback, who lost his starting job to veteran Kerry Collins when he injured his knee, said Wednesday he hasn't the slightest idea if Tennessee will be his team again someday."

Offline CJKeyboardPlaya

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #185 on: October 24, 2008, 04:26:19 PM »
New Orleans Saints veterans Deuce McAllister and Will Smith reportedly are among several players who have violated the NFL steroids policy.

Fox 31 television in Denver, citing an unnamed source, reported Friday there are between six and 10 positive tests in the NFL for a weight-loss diuretic. The only names the station mentioned were the two Saints, who are in London for Sunday?s game with the San Diego Chargers.

They just gonna keep doin wat they wanna do now days!!! Its sad!!!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up