LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: ~NFL LIVE~  (Read 12045 times)

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

Re: ~NFL Live~
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2008, 09:23:25 PM »
T.J. Duckett is heading to the Seattle Seahawks with a five-year contract, the free agent running back told The Associated Press on Tuesday night.

this should be pretty good....

PPWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
For all of that, they might as well name Maurice Morris the starter next season.  ::)
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline reg1985

• LGM Member

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2008, 09:03:34 AM »
PPWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
For all of that, they might as well name Maurice Morris the starter next season.  ::)

YEA THATS TRUE MAURICE MORRIS SHOULD BE THE STARTER SHAUN IS DONE HE SHOULD BE BEHIND DUCKETT ON THE CHART
love is good for the soul

Offline reg1985

• LGM Member

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2008, 09:45:41 AM »
do yall really think chad will sit out if hes not traded???i do and do yall think that cincy will give in and trade him i know the redskins want him bad and the bucs could use him also ::)

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2008, 11:17:05 AM »
do yall really think chad will sit out if hes not traded???i do and do yall think that cincy will give in and trade him i know the redskins want him bad and the bucs could use him also ::)

If I'm Cincy, I'd want a boatload of money and/or premium draft picking status/position before I'd get rid of Chad....

but, I'd get rid of Chad. :-\
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline chevonee

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Back and better than ever!
    • God's Glory

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2008, 11:26:52 AM »
If I'm Cincy, I'd want a boatload of money and/or premium draft picking status/position before I'd get rid of Chad....

but, I'd get rid of Chad. :-\
Co-sign!!

Where are you getting this??

Barber isn't going anywhere. The 'Boys paid him the maximum tender offer. For teams to really try and get Barber, they'd have to pay a pretty penny (and/or give up their 1st and 3rd round draft picks).
Errytime ESPN talks about free agents they show Marion Barber running....so I just thought that he was leaving. My bad! Julius Jones is definitely gone though...Correct??
Strike while the iron is hot!

Offline CJKeyboardPlaya

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2008, 11:31:21 AM »
Warren Sapp’s 13-year NFL career officially ended when his retirement was posted on the Oakland Raiders’ Web site.
Sapp said immediately after last season that he was through playing, but did not file the paper work. The posting on the team’s site was the first official word that the star defensive tackle was done.

hate to see him go.....

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2008, 11:54:55 AM »
Co-sign!!
Errytime ESPN talks about free agents they show Marion Barber running....so I just thought that he was leaving. My bad! Julius Jones is definitely gone though...Correct??

Yes, JJ is gone.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2008, 12:06:03 PM »
Warren Sapp’s 13-year NFL career officially ended when his retirement was posted on the Oakland Raiders’ Web site.
Sapp said immediately after last season that he was through playing, but did not file the paper work. The posting on the team’s site was the first official word that the star defensive tackle was done.

hate to see him go.....

Not I.

Offline CJKeyboardPlaya

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2008, 12:11:25 PM »
well i was being nice....he may not be that good.. but.. still....

Offline reg1985

• LGM Member

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2008, 12:12:15 PM »

Not I.

lol :D u funny man but yes sapp is done he had a great career until he went to oakland,sometimes i wonder is there something up with the raiders most of the time when a player go there the players stats go down the drain.

and thats weird cus just a few years ago they were in the superbowl and now they suck i hope javon walker have a good streak there ::)

Offline chevonee

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Back and better than ever!
    • God's Glory

« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2008, 12:17:13 PM »
Yes, JJ is gone.
Hip Hip Hooooooooray!!! Hip Hip Hooooooorayyyy!! Now all we need to do is get rid of Roy Williams and get Deangelo Hall.. :P
Strike while the iron is hot!

Offline reg1985

• LGM Member

« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2008, 12:26:11 PM »
Hip Hip Hooooooooray!!! Hip Hip Hooooooorayyyy!! Now all we need to do is get rid of Roy Williams and get Deangelo Hall.. :P

eeeshamhiyah   i want d.hall in dallas so bad we need him plus we have the number 21 jersey waiting for him

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2008, 12:29:41 PM »
lol :D u funny man but yes sapp is done he had a great career until he went to oakland,sometimes i wonder is there something up with the raiders most of the time when a player go there the players stats go down the drain.

and thats weird cus just a few years ago they were in the superbowl and now they suck i hope javon walker have a good streak there ::)

The Oakland Raiders, as long as they continue to be under the "guidance" of Al Davis, will be the place where football careers go to DIE. :-\

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2008, 12:30:42 PM »
eeeshamhiyah   i want d.hall in dallas so bad we need him plus we have the number 21 jersey waiting for him

Truth.

Offline reg1985

• LGM Member

« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2008, 01:10:47 PM »
if we get dunn i think him and barbera would do good together dunn has the speed still he always has been one of the fastest rb in the game to me.he is 33 so maybe in the 2nd or 3rd round we should get another rb cus dunn dont have much left maybe 2 years max,but if we get tatum bell then we should be ok cus he was a solid back alot better than jj

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2008, 01:35:03 PM »
if we get dunn i think him and barbera would do good together dunn has the speed still he always has been one of the fastest rb in the game to me.he is 33 so maybe in the 2nd or 3rd round we should get another rb cus dunn dont have much left maybe 2 years max,but if we get tatum bell then we should be ok cus he was a solid back alot better than jj

Tatum Bell is TRASH!! If we get him, I'mma have ta kill Jerry Jones.  >:(

Offline CJKeyboardPlaya

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2008, 02:02:39 PM »
he a good back up!!

Offline Steely

• LGM Member

« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2008, 02:03:50 PM »

Agreed! Denver's Offensive line made him look better than what he's worth, which is why he did nada with the Lions.

As for Marion Barber, if y'all don't already know, I rep the GIANTS all day and twice on Thursdays... but that boy (Marion) is a problem. However, his running style will eventually take a toll on his body. Dude, needs "quick" help. 

Offline reg1985

• LGM Member

« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2008, 02:15:50 PM »
he a good back up!!

hes a good backup not a starter

Offline CJKeyboardPlaya

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2008, 02:18:29 PM »
well see... Jon... he aint just TRASH.... he somebody... jus not a starter!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up