LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Car Lovers (video cams, LOL)  (Read 15689 times)

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

Car Lovers (video cams, LOL)
« on: March 08, 2008, 09:36:47 AM »
ER Is that McLaren yours? You really have 400+ to drop on that Machine? Those are some really nice rides.
Richard

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Marvin McQuitty jr. (Thank You)

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 09:39:10 AM »
SON!!! What kinda camera are you using? It's sooo HD!!!!!!! ;D
Is your snare a 13" or 14"????

...man that's a Canon digital camera.  I bought my wife that for our Anni. back in December.  My daughter broke her other one which I bought her 2 years ago. >:(  I don't remember the model number but it's a 7.2 Megapixel.  I'm not ballin' like my man Dunnett and j_kay with cameras but it did the trick. LMBO.

...watch when "j" reads this. LOL  ;D ;D ;D

...oh yeah, you already know what the snare is. lol  I don't like that head that's on it though. >:(  Oh yeah, madd props to j_kay because he tuned it up. ;)  That joka was soundin' noice that evening. :D
Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

E.R.

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 12:30:28 PM »
ER Is that McLaren yours? You really have 400+ to drop on that Machine? Those are some really nice rides.

I see you know your cars. Closer to 500 than it is to 400.  ;)

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 01:20:43 PM »

You doin' it like that E-Ruh ;D ;D ;D!!! I have the C-230 Sport Benz (Pewter)... I wanna drive your Benz ;D!!!!

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 06:07:23 PM »

Man I love cars.

Nice car Sir. ;)

Ay BeatBoxers, Do you have the Compressor Model? But you should have waited for the Jaguar XFR :D

After Nursing school I may be looking Into that Lambo Gallardo or I may treat myself the a Continental GT
 or an XKR. :o ;)  Nurses make excellent money here :)
Richard

Offline b_jizzle20

• LGM Member
    • MY MUSIC

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2008, 06:30:37 PM »
Man I love cars.

Nice car Sir. ;)

Ay BeatBoxers, Do you have the Compressor Model? But you should have waited for the Jaguar XFR :D

After Nursing school I may be looking Into that Lambo Gallardo or I may treat myself the a Continental GT

Maaan, yall talking bout exotic cars n I'm still riding a bike :-\ >:( >:(

LOL! :D :D

those Audi R8's  :o :o :o...I want one of those!!

Offline b_jizzle20

• LGM Member
    • MY MUSIC

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2008, 06:32:58 PM »
Here it is J....
 For those who haven't had the opportunity to see this clip, here you go... I posted this last year, so it's not new to most of the fam, but for the new fam members it is.  It's all pocket, no fancy chops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iuca5oy59-Q

That was hot!!

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2008, 07:14:48 PM »
Maaan, yall talking bout exotic cars n I'm still riding a bike :-\ >:( >:(

LOL! :D :D

those Audi R8's  :o :o :o...I want one of those!!

The R8 is nice but the shape is WHACK! The car is made from a combo or Aluminum and Carbon Fiber ( I believe). 0-60 Is like 3.5 Seconds. :o. But VW Just made a Golf with a V12 from a Lambo! I think it also has R8 Suspension too.
Richard

Offline b_jizzle20

• LGM Member
    • MY MUSIC

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2008, 07:31:47 PM »

The R8 is nice but the shape is WHACK! The car is made from a combo or Aluminum and Carbon Fiber ( I believe). 0-60 Is like 3.5 Seconds. :o. But VW Just made a Golf with a V12 from a Lambo! I think it also has R8 Suspension too.

I like the shape. You'd still get mad respect if you rolled thru in one of those, the car looks mean! 8)

as for the VW...they got any pics of it on the net??

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2008, 11:56:41 AM »
Man I love cars.

Nice car Sir. ;)

Naw, I got the  V-6 w/o the Kompressor engine. The Kompressor engine is over-rated. It's $3000.00 more, plus ,they don't  go any faster than the standard V-6 from what the saleman told me. The Kompressor is too complex of engine when it come to maintence .

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2008, 08:00:12 PM »
Yeah I heard that about the Kompressor.. I Only like the outside of it though but those mods can probably be done to the standard v6 too.
Richard

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2008, 08:24:13 PM »
Yeah I heard that about the Kompressor.. I Only like the outside of it though but those mods can probably be done to the standard v6 too.

It's the same car lil bro. The Kompressor waste more gas than the V-6.. Now for the C-Class, the C-55 AMG is the one!!! When you buy a Mercedes, you shouldn't have to make any mods on it. You buy it as is, or when you buy it, make sure it comes with all your spec. on the car ;)

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2008, 08:42:19 PM »
Aye yammyboy... you sure you supposed to do nursing? ;D

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2008, 11:24:57 PM »
Aye yammyboy... you sure you supposed to do nursing? ;D

LOL Yea. Actually someone in my family is making $50 Per Hour as a nurse! But she does some type of thing were she teaches the new Nurses.

She Is only 28. ;D

It's the same car lil bro. The Kompressor waste more gas than the V-6.. Now for the C-Class, the C-55 AMG is the one!!! When you buy a Mercedes, you shouldn't have to make any mods on it. You buy it as is, or when you buy it, make sure it comes with all your spec. on the car ;)

That AMG is BEASTLY! The new S Class is nice to for the everyday driver. Have you checked out that new 1 Series from BMW though?

My mom had the X Type Sport a few years back and we loved the car but for 40k we might as well just got the standard 3.0 Liter engine because it carried the same amount of power (230 BHP) But the Sport had the Body Kit and the the 17" Wheels. Jaguar is about the discontinue the X and S Type which is a good Idea.

Richard

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2008, 11:22:18 AM »
Ok since this thread has taken a turn....for those of you with digital cameras....please post a picture of your ride!   ;D   :D   ;D

E.R.

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2008, 12:27:03 PM »
FTR...its not my car.  :) I just wish it was.

Offline drummin4jc

• LGM Member

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2008, 12:27:30 PM »
Ok since this thread has taken a turn....for those of you with digital cameras....please post a picture of your ride!   ;D   :D   ;D

aight heres the pic of my whip!!!

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2008, 01:38:40 PM »
How do I post pics and actually have them show up..??. I just got a new stand last week so I want to post it but I know how to post pics successfully. :P ::) ?/?
Richard

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Marvin McQuitty jr. (Thank You)

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2008, 02:28:57 PM »
How do I post pics and actually have them show up..??. I just got a new stand last week so I want to post it

...so you got a new "Stand", huh?  Which one did you get?  Pearl, DW, Gibraltar, Yammy, Mapex???  You must be real happy to own it cause I don't know of anyone who would want to post a pic'. of their new stand on the board. :-\

How do I post pics and actually have them show up....... but I know how to post pics successfully. :P ::) ?/?

...if you know how to post pics. successfully, why are you asking?  ?/? ?/?

Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2008, 03:19:15 PM »
...so you got a new "Stand", huh?  Which one did you get?  Pearl, DW, Gibraltar, Yammy, Mapex???  You must be real happy to own it cause I don't know of anyone who would want to post a pic'. of their new stand on the board. :-\

...if you know how to post pics. successfully, why are you asking?  ?/? ?/?

I meant Stang!. :-[ ;D Its yellow tho. The Color is growing on me a bit.

And I DONT know how to must pics. I was rushing to get to class so my typing was awful!
Richard
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up