LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Car Lovers (video cams, LOL)  (Read 15693 times)

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

Re: Car Lovers (video cams, LOL)
« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2008, 12:01:14 PM »

The R8 is nice but the shape is WHACK! The car is made from a combo or Aluminum and Carbon Fiber ( I believe). 0-60 Is like 3.5 Seconds. :o. But VW Just made a Golf with a V12 from a Lambo! I think it also has R8 Suspension too.

The R8 is actually the Lamborghini Gallardo's "cousin."  As for the Golf with the V12 in it, it will never go into production because the wheelbase is too short to handle all of that power.  You put that car out, you'll see more in the ditch than on the street.
When you've done your very best, do even better.

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member

« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2008, 12:11:59 PM »

aight heres the pic of my whip!!!

That's my ride too, excpet make mine black with the matching black Alcantara interior.  Then give me a Gallardo coupe with the same color and interior.  I'm good after that.

Anybody heard about the new Gallardo?  It's called the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4.  It's nice, except for those wheels.  I'd put some 19" GFG's on it. 

http://www.lamborghini.com/press/

http://www.tuningnews.net/article/080226b/lamborghini-gallardo-lp560-4/

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2008, 09:27:57 PM »

Yeah that is the Concept. That one should have been put into production. The Finished Product is still a work of art! ;).

That's my ride too, excpet make mine black with the matching black Alcantara interior.  Then give me a Gallardo coupe with the same color and interior.  I'm good after that.

Anybody heard about the new Gallardo?  It's called the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4.  It's nice, except for those wheels.  I'd put some 19" GFG's on it. 

http://www.lamborghini.com/press/

http://www.tuningnews.net/article/080226b/lamborghini-gallardo-lp560-4/

Yeah that Lambo is Very nice. The wheels don't do it for me tho. We have a Lambo Dealer about an Hour and a Half away from us in Bloom Field Hills Michigan (Rich Folks) ;).

I'm getting to in Porsche's a lot now. Don't the 911 Have like Turbo Charged 4 Cylinders? ?/?

I also like the Lotus Exige. For only 60k you have a mini Super Car.

That Golf is so nice tho. I wish American cars were made as well as Cars made over seas >:(
Richard

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member

« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2008, 12:44:39 PM »

Yeah that Lambo is Very nice. The wheels don't do it for me tho. We have a Lambo Dealer about an Hour and a Half away from us in Bloom Field Hills Michigan (Rich Folks) ;).

I'm getting to in Porsche's a lot now. Don't the 911 Have like Turbo Charged 4 Cylinders? ?/?

I also like the Lotus Exige. For only 60k you have a mini Super Car.

That Golf is so nice tho. I wish American cars were made as well as Cars made over seas >:(

The closet Lambo dealers from here(Nashville, TN) are in Altlanta, GA and Springfield, MO.  Despite that, I know of at least 3 Gallardos here in town.  One of them belonging to Pacman Jones, and another one belongning to 2007 Indy 500 winner Dario Franchitti.  Also, NBA player Ron Mercer has a Diablo. I may have seen 6 Lamborghinis rolling on the street in my entire life. It's something else to see one of those cars rolling.  Plus I think we have only one Maybach 57 here in town.  The guy that owns it drives it to work and parks it right in the lot with everybody else.  Now wouldn't that make you mad if you worked for him?

Porsche is a great car.  I've driven 3 in my life.  Talk about fun.  That 911 aint no joke.  I once considered buying a used 928S a few years ago, but it had too many miles for me and the maintenance would have been a pain so I passed. If I were to buy one today, I'd have to have a 996 Twin Turbo or a Cayenne Turbo.

Also there's a cat here that has a Ferrari F430.  MAN that's a pretty car.  I know of two being here.

We got a whole lot of Bentleys here too.  I've taken a few pics with my camera phone.

As for the Lotus, that Exige looks like a bug to me.  I've seen a few on the street.  But give me an Esprit.

When you bring up cars, especially Exotics, I can talk all day long.

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2008, 01:01:36 PM »
Man the only Exotics Ive seen is a Old Lady Driving a Porsche GT3. :D

I saw this one guy with a Rolls Royce Flying Spur at a NO Name gas station. :D

I also saw a Lambo and a Maserati rolling around town. :'( :-*

But I recently saw a Ford GT parked outside of a restaurant down town.  ::) :o I was at a stop light in my GT Stang a he was getting into his Ford GT. I felt unworthy. lol..

But I went to Vickey Winans Crib and she has like 6 or 7 Cars, Including a Phantom! 8)
Richard

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Marvin McQuitty jr. (Thank You)

« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2008, 01:35:12 PM »
Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member

« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2008, 02:04:57 PM »
Man the only Exotics Ive seen is a Old Lady Driving a Porsche GT3. :D

I saw this one guy with a Rolls Royce Flying Spur at a NO Name gas station. :D

I also saw a Lambo and a Maserati rolling around town. :'( :-*

But I recently saw a Ford GT parked outside of a restaurant down town.  ::) :o I was at a stop light in my GT Stang a he was getting into his Ford GT. I felt unworthy. lol..

But I went to Vickey Winans Crib and she has like 6 or 7 Cars, Including a Phantom! 8)

With the Titans and Predators here in town, you see quite a few nice rides from them as well.  Plus there's just a lot of rich folks here.  I recall a while back, they had a Mucielago for sale at a Mercedes/Maybach dealership about 60 miles North from here.  I was gonna drive up there to take a few pics of it. but I never got around to it.  Needless to say they sold it pretty quickly.

I knew Vickie had paper like that.  She put that Phantom in a video or two of hers.  Straight up showing off. 

And yes, this thread lives.........IT LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(insert evil laugh here)

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2008, 07:54:12 PM »
It will never Die!!

* EVIL Laugh *
Muah.. Muah.. Muah.. Muahahahahahahahahah!! :D
Richard

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member

« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2008, 09:33:42 PM »
Man, I just found out they have a Gallardo for sale at one of the local pre-owned luxury dealerships.  I'm going to get some pics ASAP.  I'm gonna be like a little kid in the toy department.

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2008, 11:14:19 PM »
 :o :o

Post them Jokas ASAP.

It looks like were the only ones Here Big Foot :D
Richard

Offline apostolic holiness gurl

• LGM Member