LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HAS ANYONE HAD A INTERVIEW BY PHONE FOR PLAYING THE GUITAR  (Read 1912 times)

Offline Hub

• LGM Member

HAS ANYONE HAD A INTERVIEW BY PHONE FOR PLAYING THE GUITAR
« on: October 02, 2004, 09:30:12 PM »
:(  :(  :(

Hello everyone:

I am trying to get a personal interview by phone, in order to learn more about playing gospel guitar music. I read about "Uriahmusic" on the message board, and understand phone interviews are conducted and lessons are put together and mailed to you.  Has anyone participated in this program yet, if so please tell me how it has helped you ?      

I am highly interested also in clear gospel guitar on hands chords to view by DVD's.  Does anyone have any feedback for me on this method ?

Thanks !

Offline Hub

• LGM Member

HAS ANYONE HAD A INTERVIEW BY PHONE FOR PLAYING THE GUITAR
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2004, 04:37:13 PM »
:D  I would like to let everyone know of the phone interview I experienced, for lessons on playing my guitar on 10/10/04.  The interview was "OUTSTANDING" !!!   My interviewer was patient, thorough, precise, and is now in the process of putting together a learning plan for my needs.  I was also able to play my guitar on the phone, and receive feedback on how I played.

IF YOU NEED HELP ON PLAYING YOUR INSTRUMENT BETTER, THEN HURRY UP AND LOG ONTO THIS WEBSITE !!!  (URIAHSMUSIC.COM)

HAVE A BLESSED ONE !
Pages: [1]   Go Up