LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome Song  (Read 1624 times)

Offline GospelEngineer

• LGM Member

Welcome Song
« on: July 20, 2009, 05:12:57 AM »
Hey all. At the church I play for when we acknowledge guests we sing a a song that our pastor wrote that has to do with welcoming, but I want to change it. What are some good songs that have to do with welcoming. I need something up beat. Thanks in advance.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

Re: Welcome Song
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 06:48:29 AM »
Hey all. At the church I play for when we acknowledge guests we sing a a song that our pastor wrote that has to do with welcoming, but I want to change it. What are some good songs that have to do with welcoming. I need something up beat. Thanks in advance.

A rather odd question, but:

'Welcome Holy Spirit' (Stephen Hurd has a version of this song on a CD called, 'That was then, this is now' from The First Baptist Church of Glenarden).
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 02:16:58 PM »
Jesus in Me

Offline T-Block

• LGM Member
  • I got my MBA!!!

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 02:30:52 PM »
A rather odd question,

Yeah, odd indeed. We have a welcomish type song we do out our church, but it's something they made up.
Real musicians play in every key!!!
Music Theory, da numbers work!

Offline GospelEngineer

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 03:27:11 PM »
Yeah, odd indeed. We have a welcomish type song we do out our church, but it's something they made up.

Ha yeah, we have the same thing but I hate the one they made up so I've been looking for an alternative.
Pages: [1]   Go Up