LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I can do all things…  (Read 241 times)

Offline JustBecause

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Me & My kids :)

I can do all things…
« on: May 06, 2008, 11:43:27 AM »
Thru Christ which strengthens me…

If we read this and believe it… Then why do we tell people they caint do something…

Isnt that a contradiction… when my gift was revealed to me… I felt I wasn’t worthy of it… But God said “I have called you.”…

“WE” tend to look at peoples past and proceed to tell them they caint be a minister, teacher, prophet, because “WE” feel that they are not worthy…

I post the Question… “WHO ARE YOU?!”

I thought back to when I encouraged the young lady in church… She was being told that she would never amount to anything… She was being told she wasn’t gonna make it… This erks me to know end…

If you KNOW God then you KNOW we can do ALL things thru Christ…

Posing doubtful questions aint nothing but the trick of the enemy… He comes to STEAL, KILL, and DESTROY… and the saddest part of all… “WE” help him…

I say to you ALL… Read I, II and III John… Understand that God is Love…

I have a friend and a cousin who both want to start a youth outreach… and guess what… because of their past deeds people have told them that they cant… I say HOW DARE YOU!!!!

I have found that when you pursue a work in the ministry for the Kingdom… God says yes… You pursue a Great thing… I feel if you have a heart for the people and you desire them to know God then God will open up doors of opportunity for you that NO MAN can shut…

To those out there who have had people speak negative to you when you have a determination to do something good… Be encourage… Because when God is for you, who can SUCCESSFULLY stand against you…

Be Blessed
1 - Father
1 - Son
1 - Holy Spirit
Recipe for Greatness...
Pages: [1]   Go Up