LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sermonic Solo's  (Read 6248 times)

Offline LorenzoS

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Sermonic Solo's
« on: October 18, 2004, 01:09:52 AM »
Hey anyone have any sermonic solos they could post.....I'm looking for something new....Not that the old school,isnt poppin...Becasue its the old school that got us where we are today.......But, I'm hoping someone can help me out....I just new 2 maybe three....I'm talking vocal.....
Hopin to hear a word

Thanks Lorenzo
Once You Know Who You Are, Then you know Whose You Are.....
We can go from Glory to Goofy in a matter of seconds, by not heeding HIS voice. M.G. Blankenship

Offline LorenzoS

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Sermonic Solo's
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 01:17:05 AM »
I know someone in here can help a brotha out I need a sermonic solo... for sunday.....something new.....I know His eye is on the sparrow,WHen I see Jesus, and In times Like these....but i want t try something newer can some one help me out?
Lorenzo
We can go from Glory to Goofy in a matter of seconds, by not heeding HIS voice. M.G. Blankenship

Offline memphismusician07

• LGM Member

Sermonic Solo's
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2004, 06:07:08 PM »
Just listen to the radio that's where all the newer songs are.

kadman92

Sermonic Solo's
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2004, 06:46:34 PM »
I like Smokie Norful "I Need You Now"

Offline LorenzoS

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Ciao
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2004, 01:10:33 AM »
I live in sicily the little island at the bottom part of Italy.....and they dont do gospel radio... they speak Italian.....the military base has christian contempoary music.....I'm looking for Pentacostal, Cogic :P , gospel sermonic solo's...........thats why i asked for some help.....the church i go to is not full of many people who go to church...and how should i put it... :( participate....hmm? My church name is Gospel Fellowship....I love being a memeber there God has really blessed us, but my pastor has a bigger vision, so back to what i was sayin, the people here are basically here for a short time..... I'm stationed here with my wife whose military...until 2006... so my connections to hearing anything gospel is only what i buy at the Navy Exchange.......So brothas and Sistahs can someone send a Word...or song over to a brotha sooo far away..........
NOt to forget to mention I do love it over here :D
Another blessing not to forget....... T-block gave me the  song: "The question Is" by the Winans...and thats really helpful....but I'll gladly take anymore help that comes my way......

God's servant in a far away land.
Lorenzo

kadman92

Sermonic Solo's
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2004, 08:29:34 AM »
I feel you on not having Gospel radio.... I feel privileged just to have AM Gospel radio now after finding out you have none.

You obviously have internet, some stations here in the states stream.  I wish my station streamed(they used too)

Here is a link to an AM station that plays similar music

http://www.wimg1300.com/

They stream and I'm sure other people here on LGM can give you more links.  Also check out iTunes or Walmart Music downloads, that's the way to go now.  Walmart's downloads are $.88 per song

I hope this helps

Offline Eggs

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://

Sermonic Solo's
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2004, 12:28:25 PM »
Lorenzo,

Check out Talk Gospel Radio out of the UK, at:

talkgospel.com

God Bless,
Eggs