LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Stand Out"  (Read 2601 times)

Offline tko05

• LGM Member

Re: "Stand Out"
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2008, 11:37:40 AM »
I'm lovin "Look Up"!!! Tye used it as kind of an interlude on Victory and I always wanted to hear more. I'm glad he made a full song out of it. The rest of the CD is fiyah as well... I think this is my favorite Tye album!
“If Better Is Possible, Good Is No Longer An Option.

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2008, 01:04:14 PM »
I'm lovin "Look Up"!!! Tye used it as kind of an interlude on Victory and I always wanted to hear more. I'm glad he made a full song out of it. The rest of the CD is fiyah as well... I think this is my favorite Tye album!

Yeah I did too man. I think Everyone was left wondering about that song. I think on Victory it was only like :58 second or something.
Richard

Offline tko05

• LGM Member

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2008, 03:42:29 PM »
I really gotta give Spank  his props on this one I like those subtle colors he throws in the mix!
“If Better Is Possible, Good Is No Longer An Option.

Offline nybalers9

• LGM Member

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2008, 04:18:04 PM »
wat up drummer world...im new to the site and been playing for about a year and half. anyway i heard the tye tribbett and i think its hot. I been rockingin my truck since i got it... spanky is the man. and i love all the changes they do....

Offline MrEdabass

• LGM Member
    • My youtube

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2008, 04:27:33 PM »
Span'ka dank danky
Jesus

And you'll never find one greater

Offline min_amw

• LGM Member
    • Divine Soldiers

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2008, 08:51:45 PM »
I really gotta give Spank  his props on this one I like those subtle colors he throws in the mix!
Spank gets more credit than usual from me on this album because he's composing now! Big move! Thasdabidness!
Love God. Live Long.

Offline Natejam71

• LGM Member
  • Anointed Gospel Musician
    • Anointed Gospel Musician (AGM)

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2008, 09:55:18 PM »
Spank gets more credit than usual from me on this album because he's composing now! Big move! Thasdabidness!

Spank has a few credits to his name as far as composing.. I think he did a little on Fred Hammond album...that song "Cause I love you" with Musiq soul child on it.. he also did a song on everyone of Tye's album..at least with the music..Stay Blessed, Nate J.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up