LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re-Conditioning  (Read 249 times)

Offline JustBecause

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Me & My kids :)

Re-Conditioning
« on: May 20, 2008, 02:47:35 PM »
I believe that we are conditioned to react (Negative, positive, passive, etc.) to things/sitiations based on how we were raised… It is not until we come to the realization of this behavior that you look for ways to change…

Why do we have the same relationship problems like our parents? (whether good, bad or indifferent)… Because of the relationships we saw our parents in… We tend to look for or turn away from what we saw…

If we saw our parents ingage in hypocritical behavior we try to turn away from this, but often find ourselves falling into it…

We want to change this behavior but no matter how hard we try we continue to repeat it one way or another… This is where the “How do we change this?” comes into play…

Romans 12:1-2 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

We caint do it by ourselves….
1 - Father
1 - Son
1 - Holy Spirit
Recipe for Greatness...

Offline JustBecause

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Me & My kids :)

Re: Re-Conditioning
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 08:34:58 AM »
;D