LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Check Out Calvin Rodgers & the rest of the Fred Hammond Band Here!  (Read 9929 times)

Offline Bongobilly

• LGM Member

Work Hard, Play Harder

Offline baldeagle

• LGM Member

Re: Check Out Calvin Rodgers & the rest of the Fred Hammond Band Here!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 02:39:01 PM »
Man, I was about to ask you if you are THE Mr. Fentress, himself. I know this thread is about the Warehouse. . . but I just want to commend you on the job that you do on percussion with Fred. What you do (with all of your percussive gadgets and trinkets  ;D ) is sooooo on point. WHEREVER Fred is trying to take us, you're always there making sure its a smooth, authentic trip. Your work is not unnoticed, nor is it unappreciated. Your attention to detail, dynamics, use of the correct tools at the correct time. . .  on point.

Keep doin' it, man. We're being blessed by it.

Bald Eagle

P.S. Just so you know. . . I'm not star-struck. The 1st time I met Kirk Franklin, I gave him MY autograph  ;D. My point? I wouldn't just say this because of who you are. The only reason I know who you are is because of the great job you do at what you do. Much love.
It's God's way. . . or Hell to pay

Offline Bongobilly

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 02:47:27 PM »
Yes, this is Mr. Fentress! I really appreciate the compliment. I can truly say that I love what I do and it wouldn't be possible without God! When my talent and ability stop, God takes me further than I would imagine! Again thank you for the encouragement! 
Work Hard, Play Harder

Offline CJKeyboardPlaya

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 02:50:10 PM »
WOW!!!!!!!

Offline min_amw

• LGM Member
    • Divine Soldiers

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 05:16:33 PM »
Y'all Killin'! I still bump the old school stuff! Keep it up! Welcome!
Love God. Live Long.

Offline ikickset

• LGM Member
    • myspace

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 10:45:39 AM »
awesome

Offline CJKeyboardPlaya

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 04:54:02 PM »
where can i buy this at?

Offline pastor j sands

• LGM Member
  • Living to please Yahweh!

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2008, 11:31:10 AM »
GREETINGS BRO. FENTRESS, IS THAT BIG TOM IN THE BACK? JUST WONDERING. BTW ANY NEWS ON THE WHEREABOUTS OF NOEL HALL?
ADVANCING THE KINGDOM!!!!!

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2008, 11:35:47 AM »
Yes, this is Mr. Fentress! I really appreciate the compliment. I can truly say that I love what I do and it wouldn't be possible without God! When my talent and ability stop, God takes me further than I would imagine! Again thank you for the encouragement! 

What is The Warehouse and when does it come out?
Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!

Offline Bongobilly

• LGM Member

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2008, 06:05:14 PM »
Well, Worship Warehouse is a new interactive way Fred is presenting himself. It is a 30 to sometimes 45 min worship experience that will be streaming from our website, www.FredHammondlive.com, on a weekly basis starting with the worldwide launch on June 6th, 2008 8pm est. Each show will include great Fred Hammond songs, awesome worship, youtube style mini movies (that Fred writes & directs himself), and also a word from Fred. This show has it all! And you can only get it at www.FredHammondLive.com! You will be able to access this streaming event for the low price of $5.99. And belive me, it worth it! So be on the lookout, June 6th 8 p.m. est, Fred Hammond's Warehouse Worship! Only at www.FredHammondLive.com. Peace!
Work Hard, Play Harder

Offline Vangie D

• LGM Member
  • zawmar drumsticks 'play.minister.groove.'
    • www.youtube.com/user/vangied

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2008, 07:05:36 PM »
Gloray! lol, looks Good

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2008, 04:45:49 PM »
Well, Worship Warehouse is a new interactive way Fred is presenting himself. It is a 30 to sometimes 45 min worship experience that will be streaming from our website, www.FredHammondlive.com, on a weekly basis starting with the worldwide launch on June 6th, 2008 8pm est. Each show will include great Fred Hammond songs, awesome worship, youtube style mini movies (that Fred writes & directs himself), and also a word from Fred. This show has it all! And you can only get it at www.FredHammondLive.com! You will be able to access this streaming event for the low price of $5.99. And belive me, it worth it! So be on the lookout, June 6th 8 p.m. est, Fred Hammond's Warehouse Worship! Only at www.FredHammondLive.com. Peace!

Why dont you guys burn the shows to DVD? Cause yo, if Im spending money I want be able to go back and view it again and again!

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2008, 04:52:00 PM »
Why dont you guys burn the shows to DVD? Cause yo, if Im spending money I want be able to go back and view it again and again!

Global distribution is cheaper and the way to moentize a web site. Welcome to the days of viral marketing. Gas prices affecting shipping costs for everything... no one is going to take a loss. Duplication equipment and or services, packaging, climbing postal rates etc.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Offline Bongobilly

• LGM Member

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2008, 01:15:02 PM »
You can think of this show as your personal Fred Hammond concert! The average live concert may cost you up to $40. This show is only $5.99! And lets just be real, if we allowed it to be downloaded, people would burn it and put it on youtube. Then all the work we do to get quality gospel entertainment out there would be in vain. It costs to do this. Fred wants to continue to give the world what God has given him. Trust me, if he could do this for free without having to worry about bills and what not, he would. Believe me, this show is ground breaking. Instead of looking at the cost, look at yourself as a partner in this whole thing. We need partners! We need you to help us continue to bring the gospel in a new exciting way!

"The Gospel Must Be Seen!"

-Fred Hammond
Work Hard, Play Harder

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2008, 01:19:57 PM »
You can think of this show as your personal Fred Hammond concert! The average live concert may cost you up to $40. This show is only $5.99! And lets just be real, if we allowed it to be downloaded, people would burn it and put it on youtube. Then all the work we do to get quality gospel entertainment out there would be in vain. It costs to do this. Fred wants to continue to give the world what God has given him. Trust me, if he could do this for free without having to worry about bills and what not, he would. Believe me, this show is ground breaking. Instead of looking at the cost, look at yourself as a partner in this whole thing. We need partners! We need you to help us continue to bring the gospel in a new exciting way!

"The Gospel Must Be Seen!"

-Fred Hammond

I see what youre saying but if Calvin does a lick I want to steal, I want to be able to go back and steal it.

Offline Bongobilly

• LGM Member

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2008, 02:18:21 PM »
Well, the way it works is, you purchase the show and as long as you keep your browser up the show will stay on. Each episode lasts for one week. but if you close out the player you will have to pay again to see that show. I hope this info will help you out!
Work Hard, Play Harder

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 08:17:43 AM »
Hmmm... I am a huge fan of Fred Hammond (Unforetunately I can't match Diligent tho :P ), however, not to throw a spanner in the works but I doubt there's anything groundbreaking about this...

It may be new & fresh for the moment... but I'm unsure that its "groundbreaking"...

Regardless, God bless Fred, this new direction & all involved with this ministry (especially you Bongobilly).

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Marvin McQuitty jr. (Thank You)

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2008, 08:37:41 AM »
Hmmm... I am a huge fan of Fred Hammond (Unforetunately I can't match Diligent tho :P ), however, not to throw a spanner in the works but I doubt there's anything groundbreaking about this...

It may be new & fresh for the moment... but I'm unsure that its "groundbreaking"...

Regardless, God bless Fred, this new direction & all involved with this ministry (especially you Bongobilly).

...you know this is going to put you in the "H _ _ _ _ s" category. lol

Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

Offline Bongobilly

• LGM Member

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2008, 09:48:22 AM »
Well, when I say groungbreaking, i'm saying that Fred has always been one to pioneer something (i.e. Commissined, RFC, Urban Praise & Worship). Basically you're gonna see a lot of artist follow suit on this new "formula" of how gospel music is presented. That's all.
Work Hard, Play Harder

Offline j_kay

• LGM Member

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2008, 09:55:44 AM »
Click and enjoy!

...you know this is going to put you in the "H _ _ _ _ s" category. lol

~ This thread is beyond hijacked - it's been kidnapped... ~
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up