LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: As A young minsiter of music, i want to learn how to.....  (Read 2091 times)

Offline rut

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

As A young minsiter of music, i want to learn how to.....
« on: June 13, 2008, 01:24:30 PM »
Greetings LGM,
I have some questions thats i would like to share and maybe you can give me answers to. If this been posted already I'm so sorry I was not paying attention.

I wanted to know how do I (as a young minsiter of music) touch the heart of God!!

How can i obtain favor from?

How do i evaluate my self, to check for the prideful spirit?

And What does it take to be great and to be able to walk in an annointing where God's presence just shows up?

I really dont want to play church, or act like im in the presence of mimick (i hope i spelled that right) other great leaders.
To BE HONEST I JUST WANT MORE OF GOD!!! :'(

Sincerly,
The Servant
"vision to victory"

Offline THE WOLFMAN

• LGM Member

Re: As A young minsiter of music, i want to learn how to.....
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 01:40:23 PM »
"seek ye FIRST the kingdom and its righteousness, and ALL THESE THINGS will be added to you."

1st things 1st, chap.

Real Talk.

Take care of His Biz, and He'll take care of yo's. He's obligated to do it, read the fine print in the contractcovenant.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 03:15:07 PM »
"seek ye FIRST the kingdom and its righteousness, and ALL THESE THINGS will be added to you."

1st things 1st, chap.

Real Talk.

Take care of His Biz, and He'll take care of yo's. He's obligated to do it, read the fine print in the contractcovenant.
Indeed.
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 09:05:15 AM »
The only way to achieve all that you are asking is by getting closer to God. To do this is to study his Word more, and to pray to him more. When you pray, give Him time to speak to you as well. You must build on your relationship with God to become all that you are asking. And that's what it means to seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.....Seek God through relationship and become more like Him (his ways).

Offline THE WOLFMAN

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 10:28:55 AM »
The only way to achieve all that you are asking is by getting closer to God. To do this is to study his Word more, and to pray to him more. When you pray, give Him time to speak to you as well. You must build on your relationship with God to become all that you are asking. And that's what it means to seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.....Seek God through relationship and become more like Him (his ways).

translation:

What Wolfy said.

:D

Offline divinemusician

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Striving to be a Proverbs 31
    • www.freewebs.com/lkdesignandprm

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 04:07:31 AM »

Agreed!!!
DivineMusician
1Love
My Praise is high and my worship is deep. God you have been so good to ME.

Offline momuzik

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 01:33:22 PM »
Developing your relationship with God should be first and everything else will fall in place.

Offline 2blessed

• LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 09:49:47 PM »
Rut,

I hope this blesses you because it blessed me.  I give credits to Elder Lafayette Carthon for the 3 P's:

Pray daily-Cultivate your relationship with the music maker.  Talk with God.  Study His word.   

Pratice daily-Work at perfecting your music gift and talent.  Invest your time.   

Perform daily- Embrace Perform.

*Make Sacrifices.  I woke up at 5:30AM daily to pray, study His word, and Practice prior to going to work.   He is a rewarder of those that diligently seek HIM.  I even practice on my lunch hour in my car some days. 

Offline DRE07

• LGM Member

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 09:58:39 PM »
you took that rite outta of my mouth thats very true
Pages: [1]   Go Up