LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Choices/Decision Making/God’s Will - Part I  (Read 253 times)

Offline JustBecause

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Me & My kids :)

Choices/Decision Making/God’s Will - Part I
« on: June 17, 2008, 02:46:57 PM »
Prayer for wisdom in every decision is essential

James 1:5 If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of the giving God [Who gives] to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him

Psalms 25:2 – 4 O my God, I trust, lean on, rely on, and am confident in You. Let me not be put to shame or [my hope in You] be disappointed; let not my enemies triumph over me. Yes, let none who trust and wait hopefully and look for You be put to shame or be disappointed; let them be ashamed who forsake the right or deal treacherously without cause. Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths

Jeremiah 10:23 O Lord [pleads Jeremiah in the name of the people], I know that [the determination of] the way of a man is not in himself; it is not in man [even in a strong man or in a man at his best] to direct his [own] steps.

James 3:17 But the wisdom from above is first of all pure (undefiled); then it is peace-loving, courteous (considerate, gentle). [It is willing to] yield to reason, full of compassion and good fruits; it is wholehearted and straightforward, impartial and unfeigned (free from doubts, wavering, and insincerity).
1 - Father
1 - Son
1 - Holy Spirit
Recipe for Greatness...
Pages: [1]   Go Up